Verizon outage in our area?

My Verizon internet card is not working nor is my mobile internet and my text messages do not seem to be going thru.

After 70 minutes on the phone with them they said there is an outage in my area that may last for 5 days!!

Is anyone else having a problem w/ their Verizon service? I'm in the 77006/77002 area.
  • bbkid
  • 06-03-2010, 03:48 PM
I'm on the southeast side and mine seems okay, Brooke. Man, 5 days? That sux.

I have Verizon phone and air card.
Mines been fine .
I'm in 77098 but travel and use it all over the city.
I haven't noticed any problems.
The worst part is the trouble shooting guy had me re-set my phone to factory settings.

Of course I didn’t want to cuz it was going to wipe out everything in the phone.

He assures me everything will come back and we have to do this to re-set the phone.

So I do it and guess what? Yep …. Everything is gone. I don’t even have my mom & dads number now. Great.
77098 is close to me too.
Yep that happens. I have t mobile and was having problems with my mytouch. So they tell me they'll disconnect me from satellite and reset my phone, then reconnect me and everything will come back. Well it didn't. So don't trust em when they say that.

Raise hell with customer retention and make them recompense you for your aggravation.
... I'm in the 77006/77002 area. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I absolutely LOVE it whenever you say those sweet things...ZIP codes are one of my weaknesses!!!!!!!!

Brooke..remember that you'll get a temp vacation for revealing anything BCD...so don't bring up what we did with the roll of stamps, date stamper, my leather pouch, and the chain for my keys...
Really? Well prepare for a hard on ... 77006-8753!
Brooke--
CHECK YOUR pm's!!!
Just sent you a reply :-)
Really? Well prepare for a hard on ... 77006-8753! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Ya gotta luv a woman with a head for numbers , a body that turns heads and a talent for giving head .... I'm just sayin'
im verizon 77373 and no problems
im verizon 77373 and no problems Originally Posted by subcilla
SCHWING!! I'm in that same area!!!
SCHWING!! I'm in that same area!!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
You know what the phone commercial says... reach out and touch someone... uh... besides yourself....
77098 is close to me too. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Well hello neighbor!