Name: Jocelyn Johnsin
Phone: 563-271-2295
Email Address: insatiablejocelyn@protonmail.c om
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.insatiablejocelyn.com
City: Cedar Rapids
State: Iowa
Address: at her home
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, cocktails, BBBJ, NURU, DATY. Jocelyn BBBJ are simply amazing. She loves cock. excellent convo, knows how to put you at ease
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: lighter shade of brunette with highlights, little below the shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Perfect body, slender, 5'6 or so, 125 lbs, great tits 34 D and great ass. I could worship her ass allday. Beautiful girl, perfect skin. Jocelyn has a glow about about her. Delicious shaved pussy. Jocelyn's hygiene is impeccable. Sexy nightie. Jocelyn is perfect. She is worth every cent and every mile you may need to drive to see her.
Best of all Jocelyn knows how to put you at ease. Very friendly and outgoung. she loves to hug and cuddle. Did I say that she loves sucking cock and loves offering DATY and that she has a perfect ass.

If you have the opportunity to see Jocelyn please do so and definitely run to do so. She will be my top provider for as long as I live in Iowa. Jocelyn is not a clock watcher at all.
Recommendation: Yes
+1

Agree 100%
Well Jedd, you just managed to review 2 of the best providers Iowa has to offer. Good choices. Very nice ladies indeed. I do appreciate your extra effort in the physical description portion for us free loaders. I don’t plan on getting PA soon as I have been seeing UTR ladies. Thanks!
Does she have an eccie profile ?
As les said. Jocelyn and Jessica are as good as it gets.