Encounter: Skye High with Jenessa

User ID: 113750
Date: 11/17/2019
Name: Jenessa Skye
Phone: will provide
Email Address: jenessaskye@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://preferred411.com/P85978, https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=7..._reviews&pp=10 (note -- her eccie account is currently disabled, but you can read old reviews there)
City: Des Moines
State: Iowa
Address: Western part of the city
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Hugging, dfk, breast worship (and there's a lot to worship), bbbj, russian (lots of it), cg, acg, doggie, mish, a little rest and catching up, more cg, more mish, more bbbj, more russian (of course) and finally me cumming all over those big beautiful tits
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark and luxurious
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: If I ever get to design the perfect woman, she will look a lot like Jenessa Skye. The woman is stunningly beautiful. Gorgeous long hair, flawlessly beautiful angular face, very nice legs, smooth tanned and soft skin, shapely ass and 2 of the biggest tits on the planet. They are not real, but they sure look and feel like they are. My compliments to her plastic surgeon -- I think that is the best boob job I have ever seen.

She has lost about 20 pounds around the midsection in the 3 1/2 years since I saw her last (more about this is detailed in the ROS). But there are still a few dents in the chassis in this area of her body. The rest of her body is completely and totally awesome.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice Jam! Janessa was also one of the first ladies I got to know early in my hobby career. She sets the bar pretty damn high. Glad to hear she is back at it. I caught wind she might be back. I need to track her down
👀 if she's truly back....

I can only imagine reigniting that fire. Loved visiting her a few years back when I started in this community.
I did forget to mention that she has some new ink on her upper left arm. She seemed quite proud of it and liked it a lot. Me, not being much of a body art fan, didn't like it nearly as much.
She was one of my first and I saw her this week as well. She’s fantastic and it was great to see her again.
  • gmd33
  • 11-22-2019, 12:07 PM
Is she living here again or just on a visit?
Currently on a visit. She may be living in the Midwest soon, but nothing is definite