State: Pennsylvania
Address: Hotel frequently used by providers
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj mish cg ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Typical well fed Asian girl. Great rack. Overall very attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Every review of this girl gives a 'yes' recommendation, followed by a bunch of comments in private tags.

Hmmm
Every review of this girl gives a 'yes' recommendation, followed by a bunch of comments in private tags.

Hmmm Originally Posted by bkfantasy

The website her other review leads to is full of what I would say are 99.9% TGTBT providers
The website her other review leads to is full of what I would say are 99.9% TGTBT providers Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
I agree, and that was also the first time I saw that site. They have a listing on adultsearch though
The mckeesport hood rat? Was it Kelly? lol

Hmmm Originally Posted by bkfantasy
Sir
The comments in private tags are meant for PA members only and in most cases provided additional details
You can obtain PA access with a qualifying encounter or purchase it.

Thanks
The Dr
I think what the gentleman is saying is that a review with a publicly visible "yes" recommendation, but followed up by a bunch of private comments, may be an indication (even to people without PA) that that "yes" recommendation may not truly be a "yes", or that the "yes" may be pretty weak. That's not always the case, but it does seem to happen frequently, enough that it gets people wondering.
Momo?? Here's being hopeful... ty for info
Too bad she's so far away from me. I'd like to see her too, but I'm not going to drive 40+ minutes for 5-10 minutes (if I'm lucky) of sex.
you get far more from her than you would at Sky or Koyoto. No rush at all.
I think what the gentleman is saying is that a review with a publicly visible "yes" recommendation, but followed up by a bunch of private comments, may be an indication (even to people without PA) that that "yes" recommendation may not truly be a "yes", or that the "yes" may be pretty weak. That's not always the case, but it does seem to happen frequently, enough that it gets people wondering. Originally Posted by laserface
This here.

Exactly.