Review backlog?

I'm just wondering what the expected time is for crediting new reviews? I noticed there seem to be quite a few lately. I can understand the mods being swamped. I haven't really paid attention how long it takes as I usually had access anyway. Maybe you could prioritize the ones members who don't currently have premium access.
Oops. Sorry for duplicating Griffin's question. I actually started writing the post hours ago and got interrupted by RW.
  • ztonk
  • 07-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Oops. Sorry for duplicating Griffin's question. I actually started writing the post hours ago and got interrupted by RW. Originally Posted by txlakefun
Usually one of us processes the review queue at least once a day. If you don't get your review approved within 48 hours, feel free to let us know.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
got interrupted by RW. Originally Posted by txlakefun
That sums up what happens to us mods from time to time. Some can take awhile to review also because required fields are missing such as an exact date. Instead of rejecting them, we give time.

There are also some who happen to post around the same time we log in to the site and are approved 5 minutes after being submitted.

sixx
No problem! I can't imagine how many hours it takes to stay on top of all the activity. Thanks for the effort!