Whos enjoying this august rain?

Its amazing to see this much rain and its still august.
I just love this month, its the hottest month & its my birthday month. Guess now i fall in the 35 bracket... lol!

Hope no one was truly affected my this weather.
Mixture is paramount in this equation
I like the rain... I don't like the lightning. The traffic jams at night aren't as bad, peeps tend not to flood the streets when it's raining.
So True to you both this weather is just strange to me.
Im used to melting outside or by a pool this time of year.

What do you think our fall and winter are going to be like this year?

I'm hearing its going to be a rough one... not that my family are meteorologist or anything...LOL!
My garden is loving this weather. All summer I was having problems getting my vegatable producing plants to pollinate and there seemed to be fewer insects around. With the rain and lower temperatures over the last few weeks my plants have more flowers and more insects and I'm starting to see fruit.. Finally! It was so bad a lot of my plant leaves were curling inwards to avoid the sun. It's been a battle this summer. I hope this nice weather continues for the forseable future so I can enjoy a nice homegrown salad.
baseballfan70:::

I so miss having a yard to plant in and being able to satisfy that green thumb craving i have.
I have thought about trying veggies but i didn't think my tiny balcony would produce well.
Especially since it's in the sun most of the hottest parts of the day.

I know many are loving this for their vegetation and its beautiful weather.

I do hope those that were affected by this have a speedy recovery from the unexpectedness of this much rain in Texas.
The next 2 months are critical for where I'm living at the moment. Not all parts of the country have the same seasonal weather patterns.