After he leaves .........

Hey ladies, have you ever "done yourself" after your date leaves? Just curious

This should be good.
I'm sure they have...especially if the guy didn't manage to get the job done.

And a lot of ladies are very blunt about the deficiencies that guys have in this respect. When he doesn't come through with the talent, at least the ladies know they have all the talent they need. And if the guy was hot enough, all she has to do is a flashback.
lol--Sweet you are the "cutest" gal on here!

And no,but I have called my SO and told him to come "do me good cause i need it bad"! lol

. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
LOL.. just wanted to quote and see this again!! DAYUM ! Ill never walk through the toy isle at toys r us the same again. LOL
It happens lol.
then you should never drive past a Balls Grocery store, Indianapolis has "Beavers Cleaners" or leno's favorite Chinese food comes from the Fou-Kin restaurant.

note to self:

take scuba lessons.
*thinking I'm gonna bring my flipper-fins along on the next hobby outing*
Nah masturbation is for before the date, if I'm not done when my date leaves I call one of my little buddies.

Me, too Lacy. I could watch this all day. I'm think the flipper technique is superb. (Taking notes)

Muff diving 101.

Huck
Before, yes. After I'm usually satisfied. If I'm not satisfied then I just go shopping
Honestly, I will pin them down to get my nut, nobody leaves until I cum at least 2X. Some may call that kidnapping- oh well.
I think the flipper technique is superb... Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
What is the flipper technique? I can't tell from the vid as the flippers are pointing in the other direction from the holy-of-holies!
Honestly, I will pin them down to get my nut, nobody leaves until I cum at least 2X. Some may call that kidnapping- oh well. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I look forward to...being pinned.