My Two Weeks Notice!

Yes, I can't believe it either -- but it's true!

I am putting in "two weeks notice" here at ECCIE. I was offered the opportunity of a lifetime, and will be graduating this May so I felt now was the appropriate time to leave the business.

I have met so many amazing men and women during my 18 months of providing, and wouldn't trade it for the world! I'd love to give you all shoutouts, but the special ones know who they are, and I'd undoubtedly leave someone out, so I will keep this short and sweet.

I hope to see some of my regulars and some new faces before I go, but if not, I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know a lot of you via the board and in person.

With that said, always be safe and always be respectful -- you'd be suprised how much farther you'd get in life by being kind

xoxo
Jamie
Good luck Jamie!
Oh Jamie, I'm soooooo proud of you! All this hard work finally paid off! Go get 'em, girl! We'll miss you!
All the best Jamie for your future endeavors !
Good for you Jamie - you fought hard, and now can enjoy it. Two weeks, huh...lemme see...
Jamie, all the best!
Jamie

I wish you nothing but the best. Now I'm sad because we'll never get to meet
CONGRATS! Yeah higher education!
Good luck sweetie. Come to poker wednesday night and hang out with us.
  • Surge
  • 12-28-2010, 12:23 AM
Yes...good luck Jaime...and what Boltfan said!!!
I'm so happy for you!! Best of luck to you and please keep in touch!!
  • Nune
  • 12-28-2010, 04:55 AM
I never got to meet you or see you but I just wanna say good luck and we'll be here if you ever need anything.
Just sorry i never got the chance to meet you. good luck doll.
- SES
Thats great girl. I wish you all the luck.
best to ya...have fun wherever you go!!