Questions. BP services

Got a question. If a said hobbiest calls a girl from Bp and wants a special on qv. When he gets there date goes as supposed to. After said hobbiest leaves he texts saying he's a long time member of eccie and wasn't satisfied with the. Service. I say well of you would have let it be known that your an Eccie member and let me verify you, we could've had more fun. I don't understand one pays really cheap rate but wants premium services. Doesn't make sense to me. You get what you pay for
What's the question or questions?

To me, I'd expect to get what was agreed upon (or what was advertised), for the agreed on rate.

Sounds like the expectations were a bit off due to non-communication?
Why would it matter if he was a member of ECCIE or not. Shouldn't the service be great? How would he have had more fun if he was an ECCIE member compared to not. I guess I need to understand that.
Treat everyone the same If he wouldn't of told you, you would have never known who it was you upset and what you did wrong. At least now you know what you did wrong and you can fix it!

If anyone is getting a special it should be members. They are easier to screen.
They took the time to sign up. The bigger risk should have the bigger charge if anything.
To me I give the clients of bp lesser services. Bc I do bbbj but only for eccie members. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't do some services for bp guys. I give better service to better qualified clients. I guess I'm selective.
Well if you gave outstanding service no matter what you wouldn't have to worry about situations like this. Way to put yourself on some DNS list's
Was no fear of rate change .. that's never been me to upsell anyone. Well I have history that's good more than bad. Ppl have opinions that's fine it's a free country.
You have the right to do that. It is your business. Great thing about being your own boss, you make your own rules and limitations. If that is what makes you comfy go for it... But....
Be prepared for some to complain and possibly post about their experience.
They have the right to do that. A lot of people are probably on eccie but
browse bp. They cross reference. They may have seen you on eccie and seen
you offered certain services and a few days later seen you on bp and called
you. Knowing what your menu is from eccie they may have been looking forward
to that. It's not like you can post a menu on bp
I guess if your menu on BP was understood and your menu on ECCIE is understood and they are different then he should have no reason to complain. If he wanted something different he should have asked. It is important to make sure both sides are clear regarding wants and do's and dont's.

To me I give the clients of bp lesser services. Bc I do bbbj but only for eccie members. I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't do some services for bp guys. I give better service to better qualified clients. I guess I'm selective. Originally Posted by Skilar Rayne
I give everyone the same great service because i want them to come back and be a regular. Also maybe half those BP guys are eccie guys anyway and just do not tell you. I think my guys come back for great service and a good attitude and I try to do that every day. My business is built on repeat clients who love me. why give half assed service and make some feel less than satisfied and some feel happy? I'd recommend you raise the bar and be awesome all the time,
It's your business to handle as you want, however you should treat every client the same. If you give consistent service then it wouldn't matter if it's an Eccie guy contacting you through BP.
Since you have different rates between the two sites, of course guys will go for the lesser of the two.
cheap people should not complain about anything. They should learn the more they tip, the more generous they are the better they will be treated. Ask any wait staff at restaurants, they remember who tips well and who doesn't. Same with any service industry. same with everyone.

If a generous client text me when I am not working ot I'm busy, I will suddenly be available for them. Or if two clients contact at the same time, I will schedule the one I know will take care of me better.

As far as bp vs eccie service goes..I did not know there was a difference.

Got a question. If a said hobbiest calls a girl from Bp and wants a special on qv. When he gets there date goes as supposed to. After said hobbiest leaves he texts saying he's a long time member of eccie and wasn't satisfied with the. Service. I say well of you would have let it be known that your an Eccie member and let me verify you, we could've had more fun. I don't understand one pays really cheap rate but wants premium services. Doesn't make sense to me. You get what you pay for Originally Posted by Skilar Rayne
Off topic but...
deerwhisperer, too bad alot of wait staff almost ignores singles, with the assumption that we don't tip when we go out alone.
I will usually tip 20% or more if I get good service at a restaurant, but when I go alone, it varies. I've literally gotten my food and never been checked back on even with an empty drink glass at one restaurant even though the server was holding a conversation with a group right next to me. I complained to management and left a penny. I will always tip wait staff. The penny lets them know you didn't just forget, but that you chose to insult them the way they insulted me.
In the hobby, there are those that tip and those that don't, but I don't treat anyone different because of it.
cheap people should not complain about anything. They should learn the more they tip, the more generous they are the better they will be treated. Ask any wait staff at restaurants, they remember who tips well and who doesn't. Same with any service industry. same with everyone.

If a generous client text me when I am not working ot I'm busy, I will suddenly be available for them. Or if two clients contact at the same time, I will schedule the one I know will take care of me better.

As far as bp vs eccie service goes..I did not know there was a difference. Originally Posted by deerwhisperer
So they should tip before the service? As for providers, there is nothing cheap when it comes to p4p on this board. Have you not seen the ridiculous rates on this board?
Yeah, true that happens sometimes. i still tip them crazy good though even if they offer bad service, I just think their pay is so terrible that the tip will make up for it, and next time they will remember me...and hopefully make up for the neglectful service the first time...but i even tip fast food workers. I just feel bad for folks stuck working crappy jobs.