Ethics in Provider / Client business, honest question, I hope I don't get robbed

So I saw this provider for an outcall, I wont mention her name yet but I want to know how other providers would react in this situation.

So she wanted a specific amount and I agreed and I went to my banks drive-thru to withdraw the amount. My bank was super dumb and actually gave me 10X the amount in an envelope (I thought it was for the regular amount I wanted and I didnt think twice to look at the receipt or anything I just stuffed it in my pocket) which was over 1000$ and it was in the envelope.

She came over, we had a great session and I gave her the envelope and she left. We exchanged a few texts afterwards and she said she would be busy all day.

So afterwards I check my bank account and I realize that instead of putting the amount I wanted in the envelope they put over 1000$ in the envelope and I checked the receipt I received in horror realizing that it was in the envelope I gave her.

Now I've been trying to reach her in every way since yesterday afternoon and crickets. Each time I call I get sent directly to voicemail, I have pm'd and emailed. I don't want to believe she is trying to keep the cash, so I'm patiently waiting until later today to create an Alert cuz that money is my rent money. I don't want to believe that a provider would cold-heartedly keep money that we did not agree upon.

Providers, would you keep extra money given to you, if it was a mistake? and like a BIG mistake? Even if the client reached out and asked for it back?
Wow, i would say you have just learned an epic lesson. A lot of providers are honest on eccie and p411 and you can tell that by the reviews. If you found the provider on bp well it's a roll of the dice so to speak. I would wait only 24hrs and if there is no response then you are fucked. Maybe other hobbyist or providers know how to report to the police. Best of luck and remember to always check the donation before you arrive.
I would hope that the provider will notice it and answer you. If I noticed that much of a difference, I would text or call the guy myself to see if it was supposed to be that much.
Shit..............

I don't know how this would end. She possibly could have thought you MAJOR tipped her. I don't know about anyone else but I can spend 1000 dollars in 30 secs. That money honestly might already been spent. I normally quick count before I leave/get started and had I noticed I would have brought it to your attention.

I don't know this provider but if she ain't a full time hoe she might have her phone off and honestly not got your message yet. Or got it too late. Shit in 30mins I would have bought me some rims and new tires with that 1000.
Wow, i would say you have just learned an epic lesson. A lot of providers are honest on eccie and p411 and you can tell that by the reviews. If you found the provider on bp well it's a roll of the dice so to speak. I would wait only 24hrs and if there is no response then you are fucked. Maybe other hobbyist or providers know how to report to the police. Best of luck and remember to always check the donation before you arrive. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Are you mad at me for some reason?
Anyways she's an Eccie provider, you'd think she wouldn't want to risk a bad rep
So I'll call her from another number, her phone number is her personal as I put it in facebook and got her real name, so we'll see...
Why would you think im mad at you? All im saying is you have learned an epic lesson. For some people it may not matter to that person for one bad review for a pay day like that. We have seen it time and time again on the alert boards. Best of luck to and hopefully you get your money back. Either way you have learned to always count your $ in the car before you go in.
her phone number is her personal as I put it in facebook and got her real name, so we'll see... Originally Posted by Raikage

This should be interesting.

I once intentionally left extra $$ in envelope for a provider who charged $250/hr and she immediately mentioned it to me and I confirmed that $$ was a tip. However, this lady and I had seen each other quite often.

Don't know what might happen on first time encounter. Some eccie providers here in ATX are extremely honest and some may be otherwise.

Let us know what happens.
  • tron
  • 10-04-2015, 01:36 PM
I'd try to work out something that is a win-win. For her to meet you to return the extra $$ will take some time & effort on her part. I would not assume that will be free.

Depending on the overage, you might want to consider scheduling another appointment as a pre-paid session or splitting the difference with her so she gets a substantial tip.

Also, posting that you found her real name on Facebook may not help your situation. That might make her never want to have any contact with you again.

Tellers and ATMs do make mistakes. As a politician once said: Trust but verify.
She should give your money back. If not post in alerts section.
I would think most ladies on here are honest so you should not have anything to worry about.
Wow that sucks!!!!!!!

what if she already spent it thinking it was an awesome tip and you are the best client ever. I guess you did not know till much later or you would of turned around and went back.

Hopefully she will return it if she has not spent it or give you sessions if she did spend it.

sad and awkward situation for both of you. I'm sure she will give it back or she will make up for your mistake.

So I saw this provider for an outcall, I wont mention her name yet but I want to know how other providers would react in this situation.

So she wanted a specific amount and I agreed and I went to my banks drive-thru to withdraw the amount. My bank was super dumb and actually gave me 10X the amount in an envelope (I thought it was for the regular amount I wanted and I didnt think twice to look at the receipt or anything I just stuffed it in my pocket) which was over 1000$ and it was in the envelope.

She came over, we had a great session and I gave her the envelope and she left. We exchanged a few texts afterwards and she said she would be busy all day.

So afterwards I check my bank account and I realize that instead of putting the amount I wanted in the envelope they put over 1000$ in the envelope and I checked the receipt I received in horror realizing that it was in the envelope I gave her.

Now I've been trying to reach her in every way since yesterday afternoon and crickets. Each time I call I get sent directly to voicemail, I have pm'd and emailed. I don't want to believe she is trying to keep the cash, so I'm patiently waiting until later today to create an Alert cuz that money is my rent money. I don't want to believe that a provider would cold-heartedly keep money that we did not agree upon.

Providers, would you keep extra money given to you, if it was a mistake? and like a BIG mistake? Even if the client reached out and asked for it back? Originally Posted by Raikage
I'd try to work out something that is a win-win. For her to meet you to return the extra $$ will take some time & effort on her part. I would not assume that will be free.

Depending on the overage, you might want to consider scheduling another appointment as a pre-paid session or splitting the difference with her so she gets a substantial tip.

Also, posting that you found her real name on Facebook may not help your situation. That might make her never want to have any contact with you again.

Tellers and ATMs do make mistakes. As a politician once said: Trust but verify. Originally Posted by tron
There is no need for another "win-win" deal. We made a deal, verbal agreement on how much she wanted and would receive. If I didn't haggle her for what is hers then why would I want her to haggle me for what is mine.

It was my mistake, but I have got in contact with her, she said she would call me back as she is out of town and that she will give it back, so we will see. The clock is ticking.

As far as I am concerned me knowing her facebook info isn't a threat, it's more like a don't fuck me over type deal and I haven't told her that I know. I would never give out or keep the personal information of anyone, I could care less what people are in their real lives and have no interest in ruining that for them.
Taking these things public before giving it an honest chance to work things out privately usually does not end well unless you like:

Hopefully she'll realize it soon and contact you .... but unlikely, so ...
Wow.

Hmmm. What comes around always goes around one way or another.