Paris Mourns......Meanwhile, back in Baltimore

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...AZE?li=AAa0dzB

And the beat goes on....... Originally Posted by Jackie S
at the rate they are killing each other in Baltimore and Chicago, soon there won't be any to matter
at the rate they are killing each other in Baltimore and Chicago, soon there won't be any to matter Originally Posted by gary5912
You'd like that, wouldn't you? Your pointy, white hat is showing...
it is what it is Dipshit of the Year
I'm proud to be a dipshit if it means I'm not like you fucking retards.
Any what, Gary?
Any what, Gary? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Negroes, of course.
Negroes, of course. Originally Posted by WombRaider

God we can any hope, then we can start on the beaners.
After ISIS establishes a foothold in this country, WR will be happy, because ISIS will systematically weed out the Christians, which unfortunately will include most Blacks and Hispanics in this country.

WR ... it probably won't save you. They won't believe your not a Christian.
LLIDIOT spamming the board.

You really are a desperate old fool, aren't you, LLIdiot?

Or are you just afraid SpeedRacerXXX is going to finally kick your ass for real?
After ISIS establishes a foothold in this country, WR will be happy, because ISIS will systematically weed out the Christians, which unfortunately will include most Blacks and Hispanics in this country.

WR ... it probably won't save you. They won't believe your not a Christian. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Once ISIS finds out about woomby working on his knees down at Talleywackers and his franchise 'holes, they'll do some of their " barbering and give him a " close shave ". I only hope they do it with a dull knife and in front of his WK Ekim and mentor assup.
Cultural suicide, is it too late?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foHFuFMNij4
God we can any hope, then we can start on the beaners. Originally Posted by dirty dog
We can any hope? Lay off the sauce, shitbird
Once ISIS finds out about woomby working on his knees down at Talleywackers and his franchise 'holes, they'll do some of their " barbering and give him a " close shave ". I only hope they do it with a dull knife and in front of his WK Ekim and mentor assup. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Are you actually wishing harm come to me? What a sad fucking human being you are.

WR ... it probably won't save you. They won't believe your not a Christian. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your?