TSA and ur sex bag

So I'm about to take a trip for vacation and wanted to know if anyone has had embarrassing experiences with the tsa pulling out all ur debauchery tools?

I don't give a shit really but I've read some harrowing things on the net lol
Because if you read it on the interwebs...
Play things all should go in checked bags.
i never check any sex supplies....as a lost/recovered bag could be couriered to my home for receipt by the wrong person.

if in your carry on, be sure not to go through the TSA line with people that know you

on occasion, I've had a cute international girl search my bag at the gate....give me a wink when she finds my condoms.
I've heard that dildos can cause a red flag to the scanners; something about resembling blocks of explosives. Not too sure how correct this is, though.

I mean honestly, who gives a fark if they see it? We're all adults....they will probably just be jealous they aren't having as much fun as you.

On another tangent, I have had a very harrowing international travel debacle, not involving sex toys, so I can certainly understand your reticence to get flagged by them. They don't fuck around.
I've heard that dildos can cause a red flag to the scanners; something about resembling blocks of explosives. ... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
.... damn .... them are some industrial size toys!

Based on some recent experience that ended up messy my recommendation is to purchase oils and lotions at one's destination .... FYI: mine was "nonsexual lotions" also.
.... damn .... them are some industrial size toys!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lols, I think even a 4 or 5 incher can look suspicious under a scanner. :P
I don't give a shit if they pull it out or not. I'll look at them like "do you want it too?"
Just wear your buttplug as you walk through security. Problem solved?

Not the hood, metal cockring, and ballgag though

Just wear your buttplug as you walk through security. Problem solved?

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

This reminded me of a pre-provider story I have in which a man came to purchase something whilst performing some vile acts at a sex shop I worked at. I am fairly certain he was under direction of a mistress. Ohmigod.
Call me a bastard, but I always make my sex doll take the isle seat. I like looking out the window.
Call me a bastard, but I always make my sex doll take the isle seat. I like looking out the window. Originally Posted by Mythos
I do the same, so I can ride in the HOV lane.
I do the same, so I can ride in the HOV lane. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
That would make a funny traffic stop
That would make a funny traffic stop Originally Posted by Mythos
"I swear officer, I need this blow up doll for a genuine, medical condition."
"I swear officer, I need this blow up doll for a genuine, medical condition." Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Would you be offended if the officer preferred to talk to the "doll"?