Address: 2901 N 10th
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: FBSM++++
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: - no
Ethnic Background: - Chinese
Physical Description: - Petite with A cups
My third time with Linda and the first time I went beyond BBBJTCIM. I smoked a little pot in the car in the parking lot and might have overdid it, because I definitely walked in a little bit too stoned and was somewhat self conscious and paranoid. Pot does that to me when I go out into public but it really intensifies sexual pleasure and I really wanted to maximize this session with my fave little Chinese fuck toy. Great massage as usual, then about thirty minutes in she gives me the flip sign and I help her out of her clothes. She starts with slow rubbing and teasing, then light sucking then more rapid and wet. I had her climb upon the table so I could lick her bare little twat and play with her hole. You can barely get a finger into her little ass. She’s obviously getting off judging by all the noise and motion , so I tell her that I wanted to go inside her. She spreads her legs and in I go. No discussion of a condom, even though I had brought a natural skin one in case I needed it. We just did missionary on the table for about five minutes until I decided I enjoyed the BBJ more, so we switched back. The pot was definitely fucking with my head and I was having a hard time cumming, but she kept up the sloppy, twisty sucking until I exploded, for what seemed like a three minute orgasm. I’m sure it wasn’t, but pot always makes everything move in slow motion for me. I had her alternate tempo, use and stop using her hand,use two hands, grab her head and hold it, eventually I found the sweet spot. As good as I gets. If I didn’t live 250 miles away, I’d be seeing her weekly. Love my Linda Recommendation: - Yes
You come out of that clean?
Well wrtten
What time of the day was your visit?
Donation?
Mods, I didn't get credit for the review because it lacked contact info. Can you please add the phone number 956-994-9449? The address is already on the review. Can you reconsider credit as well?
Date also needs updating as this occurred in 2023 and I typed 2022.