What a weirdo!

I missed a call from a (972) 978- 17** number this morning around 9:30.. When I called back, he didn't answer, but he called again about 20 minutes later. I notice this same number sent me a text last night around 11:30 asking if I was interested in modeling... Uh no. That text went unanswered.
Anyway, when I picked up, he started making small talk, asked me how I was doing, and then asked me who I was. I told him, "You just called me. Who are you?" He says, "Well, I called several girls. I must've gotten your number on ECCIE. I like your pics." I pause for a second, and say, "How do you know you like my pics? You don't even know who I am or who you're on the phone with." I also let him know that I never answer any questions over the phone, and that he would have to send me references first before calling me back. He laughed and told me I didn't have to worry about that. I hung up on him, and he immediately sent me a text.
He says, "Rude bitch. I'll be sure to let everyone know", and I told him good luck and to have fun with that. He tells me he's writing the review now.... I respond, "What review? LOL We never had a session."

The weirdest part of this entire conversation was when he texted "I'll fuck u soon. I'll just call from my other phone"

I did receive calls from 2 different numbers after that.. I can't say for sure, but it might have been him using his "other number". I told whoever called me to send me references first and still haven't gotten a PM so who knows.

Can someone say crazy? I've seen a couple of threads about this kind of stuff.. I know it's best to ignore him, and be sure to screen, screen, screen to avoid him really getting to see me. I don't know if he's a member on here or not, but I just wanted to alert the other girls because he did say that he called several different providers, so just watch out for this guy!

[Not really an "Alert." Moved to co-ed. - Staff]
WOW! some guys just try to ruin it for the rest of us! I hope you are careful with who you see and make sure to take care yourself first always! Esp so we get to keep enjoying your company around here! I hope to get by soon and see that sweet smile again!
Aw thanks hun! I'm always careful with who I see.. I wanna be around for a while too! Hopefully I'll see you again soon
UGHHHHHHHHHH.... freak!!!... Why do assholes do this? Like Mar said, it does ruin it for the legit guys. Makes it even harder on them to be screened. Seems like every day some troll comes along and wants to up the safety requirement's standard. Luckily, if we screen thoroughly, we get the GREAT ones that know how to play by all the rules.
Understand all of the concern, but if a guy calls and does not leave a message, he probably doesn't want a call back at an inappropriate time.

One of those rules from Provider 101, never just call a guy back if he did not ask you to call him back. He may have had a limited window of oppertunity to talk.

(I know this guy sounds like an ass, but got to understand the basics around here.)
Well I didn't know this guy's situation (whether he was married, at work, busy, etc), and honestly, I always return calls unless I already know not to. I missed his call because I was in the shower, and when I got out, I called back with no answer, and then he called me the last time we spoke, and he initiated the rude texts.
I already know about the Rules, but in cases where someone calls me and I miss his call, I call back unless, like I said, I know not to. I was just returning his call for what I thought was an appointment request, to which I would have requested references.

Thanks for your input tigercat I totally understand where you're coming from.
Understand all of the concern, but if a guy calls and does not leave a message, he probably doesn't want a call back at an inappropriate time.

One of those rules from Provider 101, never just call a guy back if he did not ask you to call him back. He may have had a limited window of oppertunity to talk.

(I know this guy sounds like an ass, but got to understand the basics around here.) Originally Posted by tigercat

I get calls that I miss all of the time. I never return them unless the gentleman specifically says to give him a call back. Example: Most say, "Hey Amber. This is so and so. I saw your showcase and am interested in setting a time with you. Could you please call me back before 4 o'clock today?"

In that case, I would call him back if I missed him. If not, I just wait for a pm from his handle which I would have to have him do before arranging over the phone jsut to make sure he's legit anyways.

Very good point.
Well regardless of calling people back or not and what the rules are and what the rules are not.......this person did not seem bothered by being called back. That is not the issue at hand. The issue at hand is the rude texts he sent calling her names and the threats to use another phone so he can still "fuck her" and post fake bad reviews. That is a scary issue. Sorry that happened to you sweet.treat69. I have had similar experiences like that and it leaves you feeling extremely uneasy. What a dickface...............
lol@dickface , thats a cute one
I agree with Katrina. He is a dickface!! Sometimes when guys don't get their way, they can be assholes. They try and use intimidation on us...I refuse to be intimidated...But it makes me appreciate all the GOOD gentlemen we have out there even more!!!
And this is an alert because....??
Be on the watchout for any fake reviews that might pop up. If one does, be sure to RTM it.
sweet.treat69, sorry that this guy bugged you and "threatened" you.
as others have said, he's probably in the minority of guys who visit w/ businesswomen such as yourself.

One of those rules from Provider 101, never just call a guy back if he did not ask you to call him back. He may have had a limited window of oppertunity to talk. Originally Posted by tigercat
.. honestly, I always return calls unless I already know not to. I missed his call because I was in the shower, and when I got out, I called back with no answer, and then he called me the last time we spoke, and he initiated the rude texts.
I already know about the Rules, but in cases where someone calls me and I miss his call, I call back unless, like I said, I know not to. I was just returning his call for what I thought was an appointment request, to which I would have requested references. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I get calls that I miss all of the time. I never return them unless the gentleman specifically says to give him a call back. ... Originally Posted by Amber Rain
similar to what i posted on the different rate thread...
the guys ask, the women decide.

i think the policy should be: opt in instead of opt out.
that is, dont call the guy back unless he has explicitly said it's ok to do so.

i think that if the woman has posted the best way to get in contact w/ her, then it is up to the guy to follow those guidelines.
if he doesnt, his problem, not hers.

i do NOT want women calling or texting me unless i explicitly let her know that it's ok to do so.
sending eccie pm's or emails is a different matter, i dont mind if they do that.

if i call and dont reach her, it's my responsibility to contact her, not hers to contact me.
sure she may miss scheduling an appt, but i'm the one asking, not her.

sweet.treat69, wrt this particular episode, i think you hit the nail on the head when you wrote
..... I know it's best to ignore him .....

which is what i recommend when someone gets texts or calls they dont expect. just delete the text and go on with your life.
i dont see any upside to replying to him. as evidenced by his behaviour.
I agree with Katrina. He is a dickface!! Sometimes when guys don't get their way, they can be assholes. They try and use intimidation on us...I refuse to be intimidated...But it makes me appreciate all the GOOD gentlemen we have out there even more!!! Originally Posted by melissa012
+1000000

right on, sister!!!
I always find a PM first.. or email breaks the ice and gets the screening done first.
Also a couple of PM back and forth makes both more comfortable when or if a meeting takes place.
Just saying,, like whats the rush?