So Ladies - Why do you do it?

• Go4it
  • 12-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Nope - this is probably not the question you thought it would be.

The questions is---- Why do you advertise a special and then give a price over the phone or email that is higher than the price of your last session on the same day?

Personally, I don't care what your rate is. I don't think you charge enough to do what you do - regardless of your price. But, why tell one person a special rate that is higher than what is written in a review for the same day action?

But offering a higher price to one hobbyiest while doing another at a lower price is like robbing Peter to pay Paul. That just makes Peter sore and everyone knows you can't do business with a sore peter.

Thanks to our new no pricing advertised pricing policy this happens all the time. It's ludicrous to read 3 reviews of the same lady on the same day that is $$ for an hour, $240 for an hour, and $220 for an hour. Or call to find out the special is $150 while reading a review for a buck twenty-five. What are we supposed to do --- haggle for the lower price? That's low brow.

Why do you do it? Do you think we don't know or won't find out? What's the purpose? What do you accomplish?
As a provider for the last 15+ years, I always keep my prices consistant with the economy. I offer on Eccie the same price, I offer on BP the same price, and on p411 I offer a discount to my clients so it equals the same price. I am not a gold digger. I want return clients that can afford to see me a little at a time verses he pays a high price, and can never afford to see me again because of my price. Granted some gentlemen on Eccie and various other sites can afford to pay more, so they do, but it is by their choice. I offer budget friendly service, at an affordable rate and that is where I feel comfortable at, as well as my clients. And believe you me, I see some VERY NICE gentlemen. I just keep it realistic for all so the playing field is even on both sides. God Bless the men who can spend more, but I believe everyone should have a chance at happiness in this downturned economy...I just keep it 100% ---real---Melissa012
  • Sami
  • 12-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Maybe that the lady has several different type's of session. L1/L2/GFE/Fetishes.
Go4it...

don't a lot of guys put in the total amount they paid, regardless of her rate? I mean, sometimes they don't want a slap on the back for giving a tip. Sometimes they do.

sometimes guys post they saw her "today" when they saw her a week ago?

yes, I'm sure your point is VERY valid...but there's got to be some give in this scenario, right?
  • Go4it
  • 12-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Angie, I would agree totally --- IF the rate on the review was higher than the rate of the special. But when the rate on the review is LOWER than the special then something else is at work. And as far as multi-levels --- it doesn't take much to read the review and see the same services.

The rub, to me, is that more than ever before, because there are no posted rates - a lady can offer a different rate to each person who calls. Without a review, no one knows. No one likes to purchase ANY product and find they have been charged more than the next person in line. To me, the only time this is acceptable is if there is bargaining for the price. You get what your negotiation skills allow you. But, in my opinion, this hobby shouldn't be a place to bargain. It's crude --IMHO!!

The problem is the lack of being able to see what the ladies current rate is. OK - Ok - I know the be a BCD member and see the rate on the showcase. And I have my own reasons for not being a regular BCD member or a regular reviewer. But not all ladies even post the rate on the showcase. Some are a pure "call me for rates".

Now that I think of it, my question was retarded. The ladies who don't offer different rates depending on the mood are in the majority here and don't have the answer regarding why. And those who do, won't expose themselves by answering. My bad!
What is wrong with the provider having a tiered pricing model? For example, I could appreciate a special price for those fucktards with really small peckers and finish within 23 seconds. Heck, she would not have to even reapply lipstick.
Most girls are not answering you because your question is insulting to intelligence. Are you seriously saying that you dont understand the concept of a girl running a special for this week only? It doesnt matter what the review says, her prices are listed and thats what you should expect to spend. And believe me, if you haggle over price most girls (including myself) will not see you/book with you again.
Most girls are not answering you because your question is insulting to intelligence. Are you seriously saying that you dont understand the concept of a girl running a special for this week only? It doesnt matter what the review says, her prices are listed and thats what you should expect to spend. And believe me, if you haggle over price most girls (including myself) will not see you/book with you again. Originally Posted by AshleyStarrXoXo
Ashley,

I believe he posted that the reviews were for the same day, same lady, same services so why a different amount on each review? Hardly think his question is unreasonable. Most businesses practice price parity all the time.

GL
I know personally that I have clients grandfathered in at a lower rate. But I quote my new prices and rates for new clients. You have to keep in mind that with current repeat customers I personally will not raise my rates on. This may be true with many other providers as well. Sometimes a reveiw will have a posted rate that is wrong. I have experienced this many times.
Go4it ,

I personaly have gents that have seen me for years and they do NOT pay the same as a new guy or somebody i havent seen for years. I have 2 guys that i have been seeing for 3 or more years hell i still provide them with 125/30min.s and I DO NOT offer 30min. sessions now. I dont advertise them and i would NOT be ok with providing it for anybody other than thoses 2 guys. I also have guys that pay $200 for an hour instead of $250. Well theres a reason behind that as well. They have been clients for a long time and are very good to me . I had a couple of these guys that flu to Carson City to visit with me when i went to the Bunny Ranch. There is a HUGE difference in giving a different rate becuase you just feel like it or when there is a reason and your showing your apperation to a good client.

In the end you should try to understand that girls have clients that are special to them and either they have been a client for a long time or there is another valid reason why they are being givin a discount that your not.

I dont think its the greatest thing to ask why though... lol as some ladies (not myself) would find it very offensive.

I do agree with the asking for discounts and haggling and not wanting to see guys that do that. I HATE IT... Hey if you cant affored to spend the money i understand but dont expect me to change my rate to fit your finichinal issue. SAVE and then come by !
Please contact me via PM if you offer the "fast finisher, small pecker special".
What is wrong with the provider having a tiered pricing model? For example, I could appreciate a special price for those fucktards with really small peckers and finish within 23 seconds. Heck, she would not have to even reapply lipstick. Originally Posted by pyramider
That is funny!!!
Maybe it was a YMMV special lol. I have heard of providers who only offer specials to guys they think won't pay the full rate. If she sees you have paid x amount in your reviews, she feels you can afford her at a higher rate. Stupid? Freaking right, but it's a hooker board so you're not always dealing with the brightest and the best lol.

Some people could SERIOUSLY use a lesson in proper marketing.
Like I said I personally like to keep the playing field even...Each provider has her own way of doing business. I get that!! But in this downturned economy we sometimes have to make sacfafices even if it is just a little bit. I love all my clients and wouldn't trade them for a million bucks. I love what I do. I have a reason that I keep my prices consistant. If you know you want a certain amount in the end providers, then why up-sell in the 1st place?? Just charge the whole amount and do all of the services for that amt. and be done with it. Yes I understand fettishes are more costly, and certain weird things a guy may ask, lol, but for just regular basic stuff, come on ...give the good guys a break...Melissa012
i've said it before and i'll say it again [ok, type it].
the women post what they want and charge what they want.
the listed fee on several sites might be the same or different.
guys see whom they want pay what they want.
accept it or move on. your choice.

Go4it wrote: "Why do you advertise a special and then give a price over the phone or email that is higher than the price of your last session on the same day?"

unless you were there on that day w/ the woman or talked w/ each of the reviewers, there is no way to know whether they all visited her the same day, what she charged each one, and what each one paid.

plus, believing everything that is written in a review is, imo, shortsighted.
just cos it's on the internet and/or eccie does NOT mean it's true.
and even if you talked w/ each of the people involved doesnt mean they told you the truth.

Go4it wrote: "No one likes to purchase ANY product and find they have been charged more than the next person in line. To me, the only time this is acceptable is if there is bargaining for the price. You get what your negotiation skills allow you. But, in my opinion, this hobby shouldn't be a place to bargain. It's crude --IMHO!!"
while generally true about paying more than the next person, that happens ALL THE time. think about what you paid for your last computer, refrigerator, house, car. it happens!! and if you think bargaining is crude, then just dont do it. but crude can be good if done well.
and how do you think that makes someone feel if they dont have very good, if any, bargaining skills??

Go4it wrote: "The problem is the lack of being able to see what the ladies current rate is. OK - Ok - I know the be a BCD member and see the rate on the showcase. And I have my own reasons for not being a regular BCD member or a regular reviewer. But not all ladies even post the rate on the showcase. Some are a pure "call me for rates"."

so, if you dont want to pay to be a Premium Access member, then i dont think you have a leg to stand on about not being able to see current fees.
besides, you can always contact the woman and ask her for her current fee.

remember, we guys ask, the women decide.
period, end of paragraph, end of discussion.
accept it or move on. your choice.