NCNS : Mandy BP Arlington (aka Mandy Cane)

Date: Dec 1st

Trying to establish myself as a member on this forum (and be safe at the same time), I decided to find BP providers that also had ECCIE accounts.

I run into Mandy in Arlington (Mandy Cane on ECCIE)
http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...al-23/14534964
number: 347-341-6947

Story:
I call and she answers. Tells me the general idea of her IC.
I take a shower and hit the road. When I'm close, I give her a ring and she gives me direction to her extend stay. I arrive a few minutes later and call back. I ask her what room number and she hangs up.

Being my first time attempt to hook up with a provider, I was clueless this happens often. I call several times and it goes to voicemail.

Would love to setup a session with her but not going to waste my time again. Luckily, I got to pop my hobby cherry with Ashnut12 (also my first review)

Just a heads up
Date: Dec 1st

Trying to establish myself as a member on this forum (and be safe at the same time), I decided to find BP providers that also had ECCIE accounts.

It's tough to start but worth it, just keep trying.

I ask her what room number and she hangs up.

Being my first time attempt to hook up with a provider, I was clueless this happens often. I call several times and it goes to voicemail. Sorry this is does not happen often with the regular providers who post often here.

Luckily, I got to pop my hobby cherry with Ashnut12 (also my first review) Glad you finally had some fun, review looks good.

Just a heads up Originally Posted by tony214
Just gotta say keep trying and you will get in, it is a business for the ladies after all. Both sides want to be safe but still have fun.
This is one reason I stick with the AMPs. No to little bullshit involved. Read the reviews, pick a girl you'd like to see, make an appointment and go see her. Being a newbie to this "hobby" thing, the AMPs make it very easy with little bullshit involved. I've yet to be disappointed.
Sometimes when you arrive at a hotel, many of the BP girls get spooked if they perceive that you might look like LE. Yes, they are lookiing out the window as you drive up many times. That's OK. On to the next one.