5 bucks to park at Studio Wet?

I went to check out the place the other night and the parking lot was coned off and this large woman was screaming "fi dollas...fi dollas!"

I stopped and asked WTF and she told me it was "five dollars to park".

Fuck that. I went to SR.
Really? Weird. I've thought about driving over there to check out the place (kind of a long trip for me) and something like that would sure bum me out. Sounds like maybe an individual seeing opportunity and running her own little temporary scam?
I am just guessing, but I think you might have run into the nearby after hours club hijacking the parking lot. I do not think SW charges for parking.
Shouldn't be a parking charge unless V changed policies within the last week. I'd call ahead and make an appointment beforehand. So you can confirm in advance too.
Gotta be club related versus studiowett. Not exactly the best crowd when that after hours place is open.
I visited Wet about a month ago during the day... no charge.. call Wet in advance.
I've never paid to park there. There is Beamers n Dallas Cabaret North, they share parking lot
Gotta say I have not ever paid to park there. weird
I've been there at night when the club was packed and they are charging to park for that. SW has their own security guy there that will allow you to park in front of their place for free.