The Alerts Section VS. The Jerry Springer Show

I'm trying to figure out which is the best place to visit when the need for total BS drama and sassy cat fight hatin' is wafting through the air. Maybe Springer, because there is not usually a "No wait.....never mind" during his show. I do applaud the Alerts section for having more red ink deletes than a middle school term paper, more bad grammar than the MTV Video Music Awards, and more overacting than a Mexican soap opera.

Thanks ECCIE for bringing both smiles and frowns to my face on a daily basis; not to mention the daily wood. God, I love this place!
or can we say ECCIE Dallas, in general vs. the Jerry Springer Show?

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

It is not even close with the name calling, fault-finding, "piss matches" and speculative bashing, ECCIE Dallas is the winner, hands down!
or can we say ECCIE dallas in general vs. the Jerry Springer Show?

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Good Point! I also peruse the Europe and Central America forums. Nothing like the Big D Players over there.
When you consider the market here in DFW it's not really surprising. The demand means there's a ton of money being exchanged. That brings out the pimps.

If anything, the drama reinforces the disruptive & destructive influences of coercive pimp-management.
When you consider the market here in DFW it's not really surprising. The demand means there's a ton of money being exchanged. That brings out the pimps.

If anything, the drama reinforces the disruptive & destructive influences of coercive pimp-management. Originally Posted by Dick Willy

Who said anything about pimps? I was talking about the hobbyists here and how the mods alot of the time have to play babysitter instead of looking for the real threats to people on this site. Sometimes they let it a thread that has been hijacked or a "bitch" thread go on for the humor factor, but there are far too many posts calling others names, throwing insults around, suspect allegations with no proof, ect. Isn't it time to put away all the childish bickering? If you do not want to do that, please, take your ball and go home.
are you sure you're not reading the transcipts of the republican presidential debates and stump speeches?? according to them, everything, and now possibly eccie drama, is obama's fault!
obama-drama!! :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)

here's one simple way to deal with the drama on here [which means most wont do it cos it's too simple]...
read and/or laugh at it, but just DONT post it, reply to it, encourage it, defend it, decry it, acknowledge it!!!

ooops, just kinda acknowledged it!!
so, slap my wrist or my ding-dong! :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
are you sure you're not reading the transcipts of the republican presidential debates and stump speeches?? according to them, everything, and now possibly eccie drama, is obama's fault!
obama-drama!! Originally Posted by pmdelites
Posting Obama shit is exactly what I'm talking about. Thanks pmdelites: I rest my case.
I have to pass by the laptop to get to the coffee pot in the morning. I can't resist catching up on the 'Alerts' before I even start the coffee. And the dog has to wait for his morning piss 'til I'm done.

Springer is all scripted and staged...this is real shit (at least most of it)...