Thanks Safire & Savannah

I'd like to say thanks to these ladies for being so nice & sweet to me while I was in town & making my stay so enjoyable. Reviews to come in a few days. Thanks, IB
Saw seperatley by the way
Thanks Indiana Bone it was my pleasure
It's not very often that you run into a woman who could pass for a model, who also has the SWEET and CARING personality that Safire Sweet does. She is one of the few women who actually has looks, and more. There is a reason why all the ladies in Dallas, love Safire. She's the real deal.

Safire is a class act. Beauty and brains....Glad you got to experience the finer side of Dallas!

~D.
Yes she is very beautiful and super sweet. I wouldn't mind having an egg mcmuffin for breakfast or dinner one night!
Great pick IB, you chose two Dallas finest ladies. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Safire but I hear she is very sweet. I can tell you from experience that Savannah is amazing, very considerate and kind. She only gets better with each visit.
They were both super sweet and nice looking and nice bodies
I LOVE SAFIRE!

She is Gorgeous and over the last few years, she has become even more seductive and beautiful!

Very sweet and awesome Woman!

....And yes I have a HUGE CRUSH
I would love to meet you one day too Berkleigh and yes You could lose yourself in Safire's eyes!
I would love to meet you one day too Berkleigh and yes You could lose yourself in Safire's eyes! Originally Posted by Indiana Bone
Very Intoxicating
Awesome! Legendary Lady gets to meet a Legend in my own mind! Lol
ok quit blowing up Conchita Martinez head aka Berkleigh I agree with the sentiments on both ladies
Wow so sweet! Thank you Dannie and Berk,It is truly so flatting to hear such wonderful and kind things from you too!

*IB_I had wonderful time with you and could not have enjoyed myself more Thak you so mch for choosing to see me in your time here in Dallas.

Safire Sweet
Thanks Safire you are too Swwert and a beautiful lady I had a great time visiting you!
Safire Rocks!! One of the hottest ladies in Dallas. You made a great choice to visit HER! It didnt happen last year but im hoping to get her as a bday present this year