Does this sound weird?

Ok...sometimes I just wanna go down. I mean BAD!!! I love to lick! I love to please I guess. It is so hot to get a girl off with my mouth. This is so hot to me. I wouldn't even have to get naked! Do any of you girls ever get asked this? Do you give a better rate if that is all that is involved?
I saw someone who had DATY only session listed. If I can remember who it is, will let you know. It was a long term provider who has been here quite awhile
Awesome...Thanks Bubba
U should request to change your handle to aim low
I love guys who think like you! There are plenty of gentlemen who are DATY-only, or who like the focus to be on the lady... so I don't think you are alone.

As far as a special rate goes, personally, I don't charge per activity. I charge for the time it takes to get ready and host someone for whatever length of time.
U should request to change your handle to aim low Originally Posted by Larrydumbass
That's Good!...lol
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=133 Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Thanks MasterBaiter! Very nice!
I love guys who think like you! There are plenty of gentlemen who are DATY-only, or who like the focus to be on the lady... so I don't think you are alone.

As far as a special rate goes, personally, I don't charge per activity. I charge for the time it takes to get ready and host someone for whatever length of time. Originally Posted by Dannie

Roger that Dannie. Thanks for the info. Wish you were a little closer to Fort Worth today!
Kaylee loves her pussy licked!!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=5454 Originally Posted by slowmover

Good find Slowmover! Thanks.
< MEMEMEEMEE>.. if you like a lady to squirt all in your face. I love men that love daty. I require it in sessions. If you dont do it.. dont come see me... that's how much I like it... I would be sooo willing to offer a great rate for that to be done for an entire thirty minutes or hour. WOW.. that would be hot.
Feel free to PM if your shy...lol
Gotta agree with the OP. Give me 30 minutes to DATY with an eager woman and I'll smile all day. Let me relish feeling her cumming while I dine and I'll smile all night!
Fawn has a DATY only rate....