Female condoms

I have always wanted to try these but forget about them from time to time. Those of you who have used them (providers and hobbyist) share your opinions.
I've used them. Don't like them.
They're unappealing and they're larger & longer than a plastic liner that fits inside a baby bottle.
Simply not sexy at all and not comfortable inside the woman with it's attached large ring that has to fit up in her.

If your a man with a small or average size cock. You won't be able to feel anything but air/plastic rubbing against you as that's how LARGE/LONG the female condom is.

Now if your a man with a large cock and can't find condoms to fit you. Then the female condom would be ideal for you. As there would (still) be plenty of breathing room for your penis. Again, that's how large/long the female condom bag is.

Whoever designed it, needs to go back to the drawing board and come up with a sexier/sleeker/more comfortable female condom.
That doesn't look like your trying to use a baby bottle liner.

I have always wanted to try these but forget about them from time to time. Those of you who have used them (providers and hobbyist) share your opinions. Originally Posted by homer13
Like fucking a ziplock bag filled with KY
I've tried them before I'm not real fond of them myself but I had a bf who didnt like to wear condoms and he preferred I wear the female condom
For my part, they are much like the feeling of using an old-fashioned diaphragm, plus the external part of the cover.

~However, they are great for a smaller penis/or in addition to toys or cockrings. It may bee easier to do many more things for both partners, in this situation~

Or, if you are doing doubles. It is pretty hot to have two women lined up, with female covers, and you and indulge in the fantasy of "switch fucking" them.

I still prefer regular covers, but female covers DO have a good purpose.

Peace and love,
For my part, they are much like the feeling of using an old-fashioned diaphragm, plus the external part of the cover.

~However, they are great for a smaller penis/or in addition to toys or cockrings. It may bee easier to do many more things for both partners, in this situation~

Or, if you are doing doubles. It is pretty hot to have two women lined up, with female covers, and you and indulge in the fantasy of "switch fucking" them.

I still prefer regular covers, but female covers DO have a good purpose.

Peace and love, Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
You say better for smaller penises, another lady said there better for larger penises. Seems like all the responses I've gotten from the 4 places I posted this are that for dudes if done right can feel more like real thing. For ladies less sensation and a pain to use in either case not as easy as regular thing but great for a threesome.

Good info, thanks for all the responses
I can't for the life of me. See how a large bag inside a woman, that's rubbing up against your cock, feels like the soft wet, warmness of a womans pussy.

The female condom is far from ever feeling like a woman's pussy.

You say better for smaller penises, another lady said there better for larger penises. Seems like all the responses I've gotten from the 4 places I posted this are that for dudes if done right can feel more like real thing. For ladies less sensation and a pain to use in either case not as easy as regular thing but great for a threesome.

Good info, thanks for all the responses Originally Posted by homer13
A lotta guys commented in threads about how they liked them, especially for threesomes. Guess it depends on which ones you use.

It seemed like some guys like them, others don't but most women don't like them.

I can't for the life of me. See how a large bag inside a woman, that's rubbing up against your cock, feels like the soft wet, warmness of a womans pussy.

The female condom is far from ever feeling like a woman's pussy. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf