To all the mature and smart providers and hobbyist....

To all the mature and smart providers and hobbyists out there, THANK YOU!!!

I don't know what the heck is happening in the hobby world but it seems like there is a new crop of rude inconsiderate young providers coming into the biz. Granted, I do see some young, SMART, providers as well, and ladies, thank you for being that way. If is wasn't for the smart and mature providers and hobbyists, I would almost want to retire with all the disrespect going on around here.

Young women should realize that it is easy to be hot when in your 20's and 30's but if your still hot in your 40's and 50's, then you can brag!! But if your young, beautiful, classy and mature and most important, SMART then you got it going and work it for all that it is worth!!!

So big group hugs to those of you who keep the hobby fun because with out you, this hobby would suck.

Its not just providers --- Its people in that age group in general -- NOT ALL OF THEM like you said but a large portion of them, I think it has to do with the entitlement thinking, Thinking the world owes them something.

I know I was a dumbass when I was in my 20s and now that Im in my 40s Im having more fun than ever, I look back and think -- WTF was I thinking lol.

I know with me attitude goes a long way, Id much rather have an average looking woman with a great attitude that a "hot" looking woman whos attitude sucks
I totally agree!!!! And I'm having a BLAST at 42!!! A much better time then in my 20's. Hell, I get REALLY HOT YOUNG guys hitting on me hard when I go out now. I couldn't get those kinds of guys when I WAS in my 20's! LOL! But now......well.....meeeooowww!! !

This is a SUPER funny video on youtube called Saber tooth tiger town. I laughed my behind off!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4vTdjj70Rw
Kaylee , your a class act. You will be turning heads for MANY years to come..... Now move in closer to us guys in Richardson so we can show ya
  • Sami
  • 06-20-2012, 08:02 AM
Spot on... I know a very few young ladies who are older in mind and spirit. They do great, they have respect for others. Just wish their was more of them.

I guess they haven't figured it out yet Most grow older & wiser

I love being a mature lady, I wouldn't go back for anything in this world

To all the mature and smart providers and hobbyists out there, THANK YOU!!!

I don't know what the heck is happening in the hobby world but it seems like there is a new crop of rude inconsiderate young providers coming into the biz. Granted, I do see some young, SMART, providers as well, and ladies, thank you for being that way. If is wasn't for the smart and mature providers and hobbyists, I would almost want to retire with all the disrespect going on around here.

Young women should realize that it is easy to be hot when in your 20's and 30's but if your still hot in your 40's and 50's, then you can brag!! But if your young, beautiful, classy and mature and most important, SMART then you got it going and work it for all that it is worth!!!

So big group hugs to those of you who keep the hobby fun because with out you, this hobby would suck.

Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
awesome post! I agree....thanks to the "good" providers!
I totally agree!!!! And I'm having a BLAST at 42!!! A much better time then in my 20's. Hell, I get REALLY HOT YOUNG guys hitting on me hard when I go out now. I couldn't get those kinds of guys when I WAS in my 20's! LOL! But now......well.....meeeooowww!! !

This is a SUPER funny video on youtube called Saber tooth tiger town. I laughed my behind off!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4vTdjj70Rw Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

LMAO @ love Cloris Leachman -- she is funny as hell

Is that Dallas in 20 years in the passenger seat? LOL
Its not just providers --- Its people in that age group in general -- NOT ALL OF THEM like you said but a large portion of them, I think it has to do with the entitlement thinking, Thinking the world owes them something.

I know I was a dumbass when I was in my 20s and now that Im in my 40s Im having more fun than ever, I look back and think -- WTF was I thinking lol.

I know with me attitude goes a long way, Id much rather have an average looking woman with a great attitude that a "hot" looking woman whos attitude sucks Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka

Who you talking too about age group Boom? I'm offended!!!
Who you talking too about age group Boom? I'm offended!!! Originally Posted by KenMonk

You will get over it Im sure
  • coven
  • 06-20-2012, 12:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4vTdjj70Rw Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I might be in love, but I'm absolutely in lust with Kaylee!
Great thread have a wonderful week. Hugs and Kisses
You will get over it Im sure Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
I'm young and stupid... so no.... I won't :P
I'm young and stupid... so no.... I won't :P Originally Posted by KenMonk

I WISH I was as hot as Kaylee and Dallas, but at 52, I can still brag about being a successful provider and having a ball, or two.

I have noticed the lack of manners, and quite frankly, knowledge of the English language demonstrated by many younger ladies and gentlemen. People, communication is critical in any walk of life. Please learn to write clearly and respectfully if you want to get your point across and not just come off as uneducated and augmentative.
Each gender on this site has different agendas and for many, it is as simple as that.

Providers are in direct competition with each other, no matter their age or body or even service level. The hobby pool of cash to be spent in this P4P environment is not endless and given the current economic climate, if not shrinking, it is not growing. Unless a provider is actually making money off another provider somehow, she really has zero incentive to assist or help a new entrant into this line of work. Sure, there are some who will send out helpful messages or emails but after helping a provider yesterday get a family member to the airport and hearing her tell me how she gets nasty hateful emails from some of the "established" providers on here complaining about her rates and services, it reminded me how true the direct marketplace demonstrated here 24/7 works and also how cut throat!

Client's for the most part have a very different agenda. Sure you get the asshats who fall in love and think that by being a provider's white knight they get better service or the ones who are working behind the scenes promoting specific ones in exchange for cash or ass, or they demand cheaper rates because they have a "reputation" (mostly made up in their own minds because any review has value as long as it is honest)

But the clients on here have more of a helpful attitude. Hell, just posting reviews helps an untold number of guys with cash in their pocket. But answering a Request and ISO thread can be just as helpful as a review.

As an example, there are several FBSM guys who don't bullshit and if they post something, those who know their posting history can take it to the bank.

NCNS threads help guys in a tight time frame avoid wasting their limited time. Honest reviews about service and looks helps any other guy who may be curious about seeing a provider.

Some of the most valuable reviews are of new providers by guys who have been around and have either met other clients here or have some other way of knowing the review is not being posted by a shill pimp handle. PLENTY of those on here.

But for the most part, the clients are here to help each other. And partly that is because the providers for the most part come and go whereas the guys stay for much longer. Some only leave when they farking pass away!

Providers can see some of the replies to reviews. Replies such as asking/reminding the OP to put the provider's name in the title or when a client adds more information such as the proper P411 link or showcase profile. Or helps with adding a phone number to a thread or review in a format that will make sure it pops up in a search on here or Google.