I'm seeing RED!

I had some insomnia last night so I surfed the cable box; 1000 channels of total crap. Anyway, I come across Spike channel, and there is this show called "Manswers", sort of a stupid/funny guy-type program that answers questions that only a horny guy would ask. One of this episode's topics was: Who "puts out" the most, Blondes, brunettes, or redheads? I must admit, their answer took me by surprise. Despite the old cliche about blondes having more fun, according to their statistics, and I'd love to know how they found this out, apparently redheads show a higher frequency of sexual activity. Hooray for flaming carpet!

It had occurred to me that I've never seen a red-headed provider before, and now I feel like I'm missing out on something. Some kind lady out there will have to help break my flaming carpet virginity. Does eccie even have any red-heads?

So, guys & gals, what's your take on red hair and sex?
-----------------------------------------------------------

what has 75 balls and likes to screw little old ladies?
BINGO!
  • =cP
  • 07-09-2010, 10:58 AM
you could just search the showcases for redheads........
Red hair and sex- Flame on!
First one who comes to mind is Casey Carlin. Playtime with Briana is another I believe...
GB I wanna slap the shit outta you for even watching that show. It's a proven fact that your IQ will drop 5 points per minute of watching that crap. Don't believe me? Let me introduce you to my ex, LOL!! It was his favorite show. He can barely form complete sentences now, he wears depends, and he constantly has food in his hair.

Please go watch a few hours of Frontline or Nova to make you whole again
If you want a life changing massage, call me. If you want something else, I have clients who won't see anyone other than Red Headed Julie. Of course ECCIE has red heads
GB I wanna slap the shit outta you for even watching that show. It's a proven fact that your IQ will drop 5 points per minute of watching that crap. Don't believe me? Let me introduce you to my ex, LOL!! It was his favorite show. He can barely form complete sentences now, he wears depends, and he constantly has food in his hair.

Please go watch a few hours of Frontline or Nova to make you whole again Originally Posted by Dannie
Aw Dannie, don't blame it on the show. From your reviews, you leave any guy tongue tied and drooling.

Have a great weekend.
If you want a life changing massage, call me. If you want something else, I have clients who won't see anyone other than Red Headed Julie. Of course ECCIE has red heads Originally Posted by Dharma

+1 on Red Headed Julie!

JME.

H

Please go watch a few hours of Frontline or Nova to make you whole again Originally Posted by Dannie
Sorry, Dannie, In the future, I will try to watch more educational programs, like Sex in the city, or Cougartown!
Redheads are so special and beautiful Whenever I see a little boy or girl in public with red hair I always say to them how special they are and how proud they must be because of their hair!
I had a strawberry-blonde friend growing up, she had this gorgeous mane of reddish-blonde hair, she was picked on growing up, she then went on to model in New York, had this long silky hair and light green eyes, the ones that picked on her all probably work at Wal-Mart and she is living the good life.
I've always wantred to taste a red bush-ed kitty, come on guys, who has and what was it like?(bet it was sooo good!)
Princess Laeya is currently red.
RHJ, just do it.
Julia Brown/Julia Jewlz is a redheaded cutie: http://www.preferred411.com/dallas/msjuliajewlz

And then there's lil' ol' me, but I can't say for sure how long my red hair phase will last.