A Question about the Sensitivity of Pierced Nipples ...

Although I might be tempted to post this question in Another Realm, I was hoping to get more responses by posting this here.

I met a man last night that had some of the most sensitive nipples that I've run across. He's not been the first man to have a direct line of sensation from his nipples to his penis but it was probably the most intense that I've seen. Ever.

Although pierced nipples are sexy looking, I was wondering if nipples being pierced cause more sensation. Supposedly it does. But does it really?

I know that I should KNOW the answer to this. But I wish to hear from folks with more experience. Because I was ready to pierce this man's nipples myself last night.

Personally, I've considered piercing my nipples and other areas and haven't. Wrote and asked about the below the waist piercing some months back, guess that I'm still asking. But I have two schools of thoughts about piercings in general and I would sincerely appreciate the opinions of others.

Once again!

Thanks,
Elisabeth
Alright. I'll give. I think that a lot of people LOSE their sensitivity if they have a piercing. Which is why I don't wish to suggest to a client that he should pierce his nipples if that is generally the case.

If piercing the nipples can affect your ability to produce milk, if pregnant, then of course, it can screw up other things as well.

That's why I'm beating a dead horse. Well, just a little!!!

Elisabeth
I always love this question! I pierced my nipples when I was 18yrs old because I had heard it would help with sensitivity and I had very little. Back then all that were available for pierced nipples were rings. After piercing my nipples I took them out after 6wks when I was at a softball game where I accidentally hung one during a swing and it was enough to make it bleed. HIGHLY disappointed I removed the piercings for the next 4yrs.

Now even though I had taken the piercings out my nipples seemed to be much more sensitive than they were prepiercing. But as time went by and the scar tissue healed I eventually lost a lot of the sensitivity I had gained from piercing them at 18. So at 23yrs old I went and repierced my nipples. Once a week had passed I bought some very small straight rods that go through my nipples. The jewelry itself is very small and WELL WORTH the 2nd piercings!

I LOVE MY NIPPLE PIERCINGS!. They are very small at 3/4 of an inch from ball to ball and very classy. I just don't have the sensitivity that some women were blessed with and it was something that personally makes my experience much better.

You did have a question about breast feeding and whether it can affect it. YES it can. These results vary from not being able to breast feed at all to the milk coming out more than one hole! *laugh* I am not a Mom but this is the rumor! *laugh*

Just my .02 cents!

X O Sadie