Need all the help from friends today, bout to lose my house!.

Tay pensacola
Good luck to you love.
Just keep in mind while many gentlemen are super sweet and helpful, many may find your hardship as an opportunity to take advantage and get the most for the least. My advice to you is to never let people you aren’t super familiar with know your struggling.
With that being said I’d be happy to give your onlyfans a shoutout if you have one.
Some may have seen your recent posts that you were not taking any new clients and were moving to vids/pics only. So if I haven't seen you in quite some time, I would presume that I would not be considered a regular and therefore not "eligible" to see you.

Plus the time you cash & dashed me might still be giving me pause in my consideration of whether to give you another chance.
Tay pensacola Originally Posted by Taylove0324

Darlin, when I saw your post initially it stirred me because I've had some difficult situations in the past also. I sent you a pm to see if there was anything I could do to help. it sounded like you were in a very dire situation. I haven't heard back from you yet so I'm guessing you're all good now, right? just trying to show you that we are glad to have you as a part of our community, and when in need there are those of us who will step up and help if possible. Let me know if anything changes. Glad you got everything worked out sweetie. Have a great weekend.