LMT

Gonna start issuing points again for posting LMT reviews

When in doubt. Don't post it Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
I have not been around for quite sometime, but I will bump this post anyway. I read all of the thread and for the life of me I can't figure out why anyone would choose to violate this simple rule.

The Locker Room would indeed be a place to discuss any extra indulgences that might be available.

My thoughts on the matter.

justplainbob
Probably for the same reason you chose to violate the rule about bumping threads older than 30 days.
I feel violated
Probably for the same reason you chose to violate the rule about bumping threads older than 30 days. Originally Posted by majorjones

i believe that's for reviews
I didn’t get pointed, yet, but some of my recent reviews were deleted due to being of LMT shops. Didn’t see that coming.
Gonna start issuing points again for posting LMT reviews

When in doubt. Don't post it Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Yet reviews of Lucky T continue to be posted and not removed. All their business and LMT licenses are next to the front desk but it seems most don't bother looking and reviews are left posted. Need some consistency here. Thanks. PS, all of the reviews are the same so I don't understand the continued posts / reviews off the same two ladies over and over. Guess they just need Eccie access. But shouldn't get it for reviewing an LMT shop as mentioned in this thread. Period
All, as SM has repeatedly stated. We are pulling reviews.
If there's any type of license thing on the wall, in a cute frame on the counter, etc, simply do not even bother to write a review.
Note that most of the shops ARE LICENSED.
I was in violation today, and I do understand the point of this. However, when the place I reviewed has 6+ reviews in the last 12 months, the most recent being in June, I feel that doesn't help get the rule across very effectively. Lesson learned, though, I'll certainly be more careful.
All, as SM has repeatedly stated. We are pulling reviews.
If there's any type of license thing on the wall, in a cute frame on the counter, etc, simply do not even bother to write a review.
Note that most of the shops ARE LICENSED. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Fellow mongers, don't be discouraged about losing a big piece of our information exchange. Simply join and engage in information exchange, including LMT facilities, at http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/foru...hp?697-Houston.
It's free and no hidden ROS bs or other bs rules.

Right now it is a low activity board but if we all start utilizing it we all benefit.
ASPD/ECCIE has been pretty resilient in keeping good members and providing quality information.

However, things change. I hope management pulls its collective head out of their asses and reassess their choices. Some of these rules may please risk adverse lawyers, they are just plain counter productive to the needs of the members. Like what major is posting about and the no extras no credit for the review policy.

SMH.
Bump
2 of the establishments that have “reviews” here are licensed establishments with all licensed therapists. How to get the threads about them removed?
2 of the establishments that have “reviews” here are licensed establishments with all licensed therapists. How to get the threads about them removed? Originally Posted by applebee123
Why are you concerned about it?
I’m the owner of them
Don't worry about it. LMT reviews are all over the site.