Exotic BJ

It was a week before a young couples 3rd anniversary and the wife decided to get her husband a pet so he would have something to do besides petting her all the time. She goes down the street to an exotic pet store but everything she seen was very expensive. She goes to the clerk and says "my anniversary... something to pet besides me". The clerk says "oh do I have the prefect gift for u, brb". He returns w a large bird cage housing a giant frog. She says "really"? He says "ahhh, but read the brochure" which explained that this was no ordinary frog. It was from the Amazon Rain Forest and had legendary skills w oral sex. She says "u know, just for the novelty of it, I will take it". They have their anniversary dinner and exchange gifts. He says "really"? She hands him the brochure. She wakes in the middle of the night to a bunch of noisy clatter down stairs, rolls over to wake him and he is not there so she goes down the stairs... the kitchen light is on. She comes to the doorway and there sits that frog on the island wearing an apron and reading her cookbook. She yells "WTF" and her husband comes up from behind the island w a pot in one hand and a pan in the other. She says "what's going on"? Husband says "Baby I love u but if I can teach this frog to cook... ur ass is history"!

GIGGLES