If that nutjob would've taken 3 hot providers with him to Vegas, then...

• pxmcc
  • 10-05-2017, 05:15 AM
A whole lot more people would be alive today imo.

(What say ya'll? Remember, hobby related only)
Poor taste.
Really poor taste
Poor taste. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
The thread, the suggestion, or all of the above?

Not to extend the conversation, since it is an "unfortunate" by product of insensitivity, but considering the weapons and materiel acquisition period (beginning in the post 2016 conventions period last year) a spontaneous "sexcation" would probably not have distracted him from his "mission" and his "guests" would have probably been the last to perish from his insanity, if not by his hand then by the "entry team" who were undoubtedly "intense" when they entered his staging area.
The terrorist was a multi millionaire with a 60 year old girlfriend
He wasn't stressing about pussy at all
Very poor taste...."running his mouth" as usual
Sometimes it is best to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
A whole lot more people would be alive today imo.

(What say ya'll? Remember, hobby related only) Originally Posted by pxmcc
Wouldnt have mattered and RIP to the men who died too. but Why do a lot of white dudes always want to literally kill the pussy. I dont understand it. He knew there were alot of fine hoes down there. muthafucker.

and yea:

Thats funny ^ and mostly true....but then how do you splain Hootie crossing over?

(Darius Rucker)
"Wouldnt have mattered and RIP to the men who died too. but Why do a lot of white dudes always want to literally kill the pussy. I dont understand it. He knew there were alot of fine hoes down there. muthafucker." by sissy lips

sissy lips....as of the first of October this year 2,878 people have been shot in Chicago. That's almost an average of 360 people a month.
How many do you think were women?
How many do you think were shot by "white dudes"?
Why don't you say something about this problem?
Why are you such a hater?
Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in the US.
My heart goes out to the people in Chicago...All of them...except for the shooters
The terrorist was a multi millionaire with a 60 year old girlfriend
He wasn't stressing about pussy at all Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I know, right.

I was listening to his girlfriend last night saying how he gave her 100k last week and told her she needs to buy herself a home in her country and she thought that was his way of breaking up with her.

100k and a ticket across the world? I wish that's how men broke up with me.
Born in the Philippines but has an Australian passport.
Supposedly has more than one husband in the US.

I'm not sure about her. I don't know what is true and what is false.
I guess it will all come out into the open soon.
My heart goes out to the people in Chicago...All of them...except for the shooters Originally Posted by tbone2u
But bones you don't get it.

The shooters are victims, too.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Very poor taste...."running his mouth" as usual Originally Posted by tbone2u
I realize that this thread will be moved to the kitty litter, but since you're so smart, what would you propose we should do differently to prevent the next mass shooting, if you got to be czar for one day? Or are these periodic mass slaughters okay, in your opinion?

As I proposed in the Sandbox, common sense bans on civilian assault rifles would be a good start. And, as I suggested here, by implication, the hobby should be legalized, and would help to prevent at least some mass shootings. Angry men with big guns who can't get any are a danger to others, in my opinion, and legalizing the hobby would help in some cases, I believe. The shooter did not seem happy with his girlfriend, as he frequently belittled her. As you all pointed out, correctly, he had already made up his mind, so probably legalization of the hobby, 11th hour, probably wouldn't have mattered in his case.

If now isn't the time to discuss mitigation strategies for future mass shootings, when exactly is the right time?
As I proposed in the Sandbox, common sense bans on civilian assault rifles would be a good start. ......

If now isn't the time to discuss mitigation strategies for future mass shootings, when exactly is the right time? Originally Posted by pxmcc

I prefer mass shootings over backpack bombs, car bombs, hotel fires, and etc. Gives me a fighting chance.

pxmcdumbass, I've been watching mass killings on the news since i was a toddler.

(Which some whores might tell you was muzzle loader era)

The problem is eternal. Psycho killers won't be going away any time soon....or ever. Centerfire ammo or none....