Bp ads gone

Anyone notice that a lot of the ads are gone from bp seeking section? I had a few gems that would be down in that second section, I assume free ads and most of them are gone now. When I search an area and scroll to the bottom for the additional ads they aren’t there anymore. Just seeing if anyone else has noticed and knew wtf was going on.
Several options.
Just passing thru, LE, Bait & Switch.
BP is risky. Particularly the seeking section. Mostly shady girls there .....
And a lot of them now have links to FB/IG accounts that look suspect.
And a lot of them now have links to FB/IG accounts that look suspect. Originally Posted by afrisky
I never noticed. Thanks for letting us know
And a lot of them now have links to FB/IG accounts that look suspect. Originally Posted by afrisky
I could be wrong but that may be a BP requirement now. I've seen some providers from Eccie that advertise there on occasion and they have links as well.
It's a requirement now. But you can put a random name or make an account with random info
Nice showcase Amber.
Nice showcase Amber. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
Thank you sweetie
nice pictures miss amber
nice pictures miss amber Originally Posted by Byrdman
Thank you! 😊
Hello miss amber.
Hello miss amber. Originally Posted by Captain_jack
Hello Captain😎
that may be a BP requirement now. Originally Posted by refrigerator.raider
That was my point. Like how is it suspect if everyone is doing it. It's clear that it's a requirement now. Nothing different for me since I've always included my provider FB link long before the requirements took place
Basic ads in the seeking section are no longer free and a social media link is now required.