Happened in San Antonio, but a great reminder as to why you don't bring strangers to your house

I just can't fathom why men invite anonymous hookers over to their house. If you feel you MUST meet an unverified hooker, at least cough up $60 bucks and get a cheap motel.

"The case started when the victim invited Williams to his house in the early morning of Aug. 31 after the two met on the advertising website Backpage, according to an arrest warrant affidavit. The victim opened the door and was met by Williams, another woman and three men wearing ski masks and bandannas, investigators said in the affidavit.

The men, armed with rifles, punched the victim in the face, held him at gunpoint and threatened to “blow his head off,” a witness who had been sleeping on the couch in the victim’s house told the investigators."

http://www.chron.com/news/local/arti...y-12254282.php

*Edit* Poll should say street "walker" not "talker" ... lol.
Dems can pass more laws......

.....but you can't fix stupid.
I have done tons of outcalls. Never had a problem.

Stick with reputable providers and stay away from unreliable sources.
Why wold I tell anybody what I do at my personal residence.
Stick with reputable providers and stay away from unreliable sources. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Agreed!

Why wold I tell anybody what I do at my personal residence. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
That's what the private poll is for
Poles are to used while dancing ...
With SD I've booked vps for outcall to my house and his.