Forum Discussion

Been curious as to why Natl Forum doesn't have a bigger participation among the hobbyist and providers? Its usually the same 15-20 hobbyist/providers that actually participate. Now if go over to the TX Forums, you get a total different group of hobbyist/providers. Do people not care to participate out of there region because they see no need in it or what? I tend to jump around the different forums to see what people have to say about different things.
I think i'm in the same boat shorty. My local boards are so dead that I tend to jump to different forums as we'll.
My Oklahoma boards are pretty active, but I spill over here from time to time. I went to the So. Florida boards and I have more posts than the entire board.
By the looks of some of the Tx boards, there is enough activity to not have to really look anywhere else. They have a large variety of topics on the Coed and Sandbox boards with a large base of local posters. The Carolina Coed board gets a couple of posts per month, so if I want an active board I come to National or browse in other regions.
The CT Board is almost non-existent. I started hanging around in Oklahoma when I was introduce to ECCIE by an ATF that moved there from New England. The OK board is way more active and I've developed a few "friendships" there so posting/participating there seems much more natural to me because they have welcomed me. The National Forum has provided me access to people I normally would not have encountered. So, maybe it is not as well utilized as you think but, I have benefitted from those who participate.
I'm in the national forum only now because my local forum is a little wacko right now. Plus it's nice to see what going on outside your local area
The Natl Forum brings all kinds of people together from all over the country and outside the U.S. That what makes it unique because you get to interact with all kinds of people. I've made internet friends and have enjoyed the company of some of the ladies here.
I just started posting stuff on the National Board to interact with more people. Here in Vegas our board is getting better but still kind of dead. So I figured I would reach out and say hi to others.
Well Welcome To The National Forum Eric!!
I think every guy I have met off of Eccie except for 2, were because of Nat. Rock on!
So I figured I would reach out and say hi to others. Originally Posted by erica_love
If not for the National Forum, Erica (WOW!!) would probably not show up on my radar but if I see her posting on the National Forum, I get to know her a little from what she has to say, we joke around a little, we flirt a little - a PM here, a PM there - and in a few weeks from now....we're naked!! Right London!?!
That's a roger Ed!
I like nationals cause I don't like the drama in my area. Its much more entertaining to watch London & Burk fight like a married couple Plus I would have never met London in person ( and some cool Texas & other out of state guys ) if I hadn't ventured over here
Natl Forum does bring out the personalities of most ladies and gents. Yes, there's some ladies and gents that don't get along here. They do voice there opinion on certain topics and it can get heated here. I would hate to have Chica or Chipper job of moderating this forum. I will say that most times they will let topics go and only step in when called for.
Well Welcome To The National Forum Eric!! Originally Posted by shorty
Thank you shorty!