Do something about fakes

I think we all should verfi Providers as fakes on bp if their fake report the add go somewhere away from home and report the ads. Im starting this because the fakes are out of hand and I am very close to just quiting the hobby.
Good luck. The fakes will never stop on BP. You just have to use yOur big head and weed out the fakes from the real ones.
I think we all should verfi Providers as fakes on bp if their fake report the add go somewhere away from home and report the ads. Im starting this because the fakes are out of hand and I am very close to just quiting the hobby. Originally Posted by gamerfx
JMO stay with the well reviewed ladies.
+1
stick with the sites that do reviews in your area Gamer.
Good luck up there.
Get your POA and pay them with fake money.
Do some really good research. If you see a gal on bp, research her.

The fakes are not packing up and leaving anytime soon. :-(
Can we do something about the fake Rembrants and Picassos, too??!!!!
Since I only do outcalls at my residence I always ask them if their pics are real and they all reply yes. I then say thats great because I always send them away if they are using fake pics. I can usually tell by their tone of voice because it usually changes if they are lying but if they don't then I wait and if they don't show with in 10 minutes of the arranged time then I assume they aren't going to show because they were lying.
Like everything else there is going to be both good and bad so just stay on boards like this and see reviewed girls and do some extended research and you should be fine. Don't leave us. Sit back, relax and enjoy.
  • Old-T
  • 08-22-2011, 10:04 PM
I think we all should verfi Providers as fakes on bp if their fake report the add go somewhere away from home and report the ads. Im starting this because the fakes are out of hand and I am very close to just quiting the hobby. Originally Posted by gamerfx
If you get burned by the ads on BP why not do something far less drastic: stop seeing women who ONLY advertize on BP and have few if any reviews. That will increase your odds substantially.

But I suspect you already knew that if you have been reading here.
Since I only do outcalls at my residence I always ask them if their pics are real and they all reply yes. I then say thats great because I always send them away if they are using fake pics. I can usually tell by their tone of voice because it usually changes if they are lying but if they don't then I wait and if they don't show with in 10 minutes of the arranged time then I assume they aren't going to show because they were lying. Originally Posted by burkalini

I make them send me a pic right then. No exceptions. They will either hang up or send it. If I get the pic were on. Believe it or not, I have had gals try to send pictures that are NOT them and claim they were using an old picture in the ad! I just tell them, I wish I would have seen you back then! I'll Pass!
They do have a site for that USA Sex guide may check it out in your area.