TRAYVON Martin??

I am NOT a man who sees or cares about color.

I am only interested in the truth and will gladly accept your opinion on this serious matter.

I rec'd am email from a trusted source showing Teryvon in a completely different light than had been reported by the news media. I believe very little or nothing of what the news media or the fed govt puts out - 'cause they are almost always proven to be lies, especially lately.

The article says that the pix shown repeatedly by the media and even the president is of Trayvon when he was much younger. It also states that he was a troubled young man and hints that he used/dealt in drugs. Finally see the attached pix.

AGAIN I AM NOT MAKING ANY CLAIM THAT ANY OF THIS IS TRUE OR NOT, I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I AM NOT INTO GAMES OF ANY KIND...

FOX NEWS SAYS THIS IS NOT TRAYVON MARTIN
WTF?????? This is NOT Trayvon Martin!! This is a rapper who calls himself The Game!

If the media is using The Game's pics claiming to be Trayvon Martin, they need their asses sued!!
OK like I said either way are you saying that because you saw his pix in the media or because you saw it somewhere else? I am not saying you are wrong just asking.
Trayvon Martin was just 17 years old when he got killed. Does this dude look ANYTHING of 17 to you?? C'mon now!!
The Game should do another album. He's lost momentum but maybe this trusted source is secretly part of his hype PR team??
Lol this guy is funny....However you do have a point. The pictures the media uses show some innocent 10-12 year old kid smiling.
The Game should do another album. He's lost momentum but maybe this trusted source is secretly part of his hype PR team?? Originally Posted by Glynette
Glynette's no fool.
Yes to all above.. I just got a reply from Fox news that that pix is DEFINITELY NOT TRAYVON MARTIN
haha this guy thought the game was trevon martin
Fox news: The most trusted of all sources.
I believe that Fox is over the top on the conservative side but they are the only ones I see that presents a different view from the rest of the media that is admittedly far over to the left. As with all things it is best to use your head to try to see the real truth-if there is such a thing today.
That is not Trayvon. But Trayvon is more than the media wants to show. His twitter posts show him giving the finger, bragging about how he assaulted a bus driver, and his invilvement with drugs, possibly as a dealer. He was in fact suspended from school for a drug infraction when he went to stay with his father in Sanford where he was killed.

But those things will likely not come up at trial as they will be deemed irrelevant to the case. That is, unless the prosecution tries to portray him as an innocent 13 yr old.

The irrefutable facts are that Zimmerman called in a suspicious person to 911. A conflict occurred where Trayvon was killed. Zimmerman was photographed with a broken nose and bloody gash on the back of his head.

The prosecution speculates that Zimmerman was a vigilante wannabe cop that confronted/assaulted Martin and killed him. They will contend that when Zimmerman was instructed by the 911 operator to end the pursuit, that he disregarded them and therefore caused the confrontation that led to Martin's death.

The defense will counter by saying that Zimmerman broke off the pursuit and was returning to his vehicle when Martin surprised him and punched him and instigated the attack.

The jury must decide at what point was an illegal action committed. The moment Zimmerman began to follow Martin, or when Martin first struck Zimmerman.
That is not Trayvon. But Trayvon is more than the media wants to show. His twitter posts show him giving the finger, bragging about how he assaulted a bus driver, and his invilvement with drugs, possibly as a dealer. He was in fact suspended from school for a drug infraction when he went to stay with his father in Sanford where he was killed.

But those things will likely not come up at trial as they will be deemed irrelevant to the case. That is, unless the prosecution tries to portray him as an innocent 13 yr old.

The irrefutable facts are that Zimmerman called in a suspicious person to 911. A conflict occurred where Trayvon was killed. Zimmerman was photographed with a broken nose and bloody gash on the back of his head.

The prosecution speculates that Zimmerman was a vigilante wannabe cop that confronted/assaulted Martin and killed him. They will contend that when Zimmerman was instructed by the 911 operator to end the pursuit, that he disregarded them and therefore caused the confrontation that led to Martin's death.

The defense will counter by saying that Zimmerman broke off the pursuit and was returning to his vehicle when Martin surprised him and punched him and instigated the attack.

The jury must decide at what point was an illegal action committed. The moment Zimmerman began to follow Martin, or when Martin first struck Zimmerman. Originally Posted by hardwood
The issues that will be focused on for the jury........will be the fact that the Neighborhood watch assosication, specifically states that members are not suppose to be armed. That was their rules and the same rules nationally.

Secondly, in his position as a watch volunteer....(which he was the head of for his neighborhood) He was suppose to call police and not get involved with said "assailant" or suspect. He should have waited for the police after he made the call. He was even told to not get out of his vehicle and engage the individual.

THis is the most important facts of the case. Because had he followed those rules nothing else would have happened. Everyone seems to forget this when talking about the case. This is the reason he should be found guilty.

You can't stalk someone and then claim self defense..(Becasue the kid was "Suppose" to be where he was at the time)..when the person you are stalking don't know who you are and only defending themselves.

Sanford has along documented history of racial problems....which is one of the reasons for the outrage when this initally happened.

I think he will get a manslaughter conviction........with time served and perhaps probation, if he does anytime it will be less than 4 yrs.

If he gets off and is found not guilty.....all hell is going to break lose.
Fox news: The most trusted of all sources. Originally Posted by Glynette
Fox news is fair and balanced. They even say so themselves!