YssWipe is special!

So, the Obama care website won't be ready on 12/1. No suprise there. But, somehow, Ysswipe cracked the code. He's a genius. He got thru a month ago. He got a cracking plan. According to him anyhow. Your thoughts if any?

Fuckin Obama
Actually it was a month and a half ago, Turd Warrior.

No code. Just persistence. Me and a quarter million other Americans.

What's your point, fat boy?

More important, HOW MUCH FOR THE WOMEN?

YOURE MARRIED?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Stinky Rider will have a BIG surprise...soon...LoL
  • BJerk
  • 11-29-2013, 01:02 PM
Just to see what the fuss was about, I got on the site to compare options. It worked fine for me, too.
Just to see what the fuss was about, I got on the site to compare options. It worked fine for me, too. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
of course it did. these idiots are incredible.

IBIdiot isn't affected because he is and continues to be a ward of the state and on the public dole.
Pissant isn't affected because he's unemployed and on the public dole.
LLIdiot isn't affected because he's on Medicare and on the public dole.
IBIdiot isn't affected because he's a gay fuck doll wannabe, and probably on the public dole for some reason we can't discuss here.

Is there anyone I missed?
  • CJ7
  • 11-29-2013, 01:30 PM
of course it did. these idiots are incredible.

IBIdiot isn't affected because he is and continues to be a ward of the state and on the public dole.
Pissant isn't affected because he's unemployed and on the public dole.
LLIdiot isn't affected because he's on Medicare and on the public dole.
IBIdiot isn't affected because he's a gay fuck doll wannabe, and probably on the public dole for some reason we can't discuss here.

Is there anyone I missed? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

JD, & COF

JD is unaffected because he's covered by the VA, allegedly, and on the public dole.
Whiny is a cocksucker in Salina. He's unaffected because he doesn't participate in America, doesn't pay taxes, doesn't vote and therefore is inert material, irrelevant to this or any other conversation.

How's that, CJ7?
  • CJ7
  • 11-29-2013, 01:50 PM
yeah, that too.

lol
  • CJ7
  • 11-29-2013, 03:03 PM
this just in !!!

Originally Posted by bambino
I guess Im the Alpha butt buddy. It's better than having no buddies at all. Hug anything today. I'll be submitting an order of butt buddies with numbers assigned. My order is final, no discussion
hook a patriot up...

JD is unaffected because he's covered by the VA, allegedly, and on the public dole.
Whiny is a cocksucker in Salina. He's unaffected because he doesn't participate in America, doesn't pay taxes, doesn't vote and therefore is inert material, irrelevant to this or any other conversation.

How's that, CJ7? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I must admit, 15 hundo a month is better than 2k a month. What a deal!!!!!! What's your deductable you gay blade? Do you get an additional AARP discount at your local theater? What a putz.
So, it's confirmed by the Austin board that Ysswipe us an asshole and Hippy Hollow is not a gay hangout. Check the Austin sandbox. YssWipe is a fraud and a creep. What a suprise.
I must admit, 15 hundo a month is better than 2k a month. What a deal!!!!!! What's your deductable you gay blade? Do you get an additional AARP discount at your local theater? What a putz. Originally Posted by bambino
His premiums went down so 90% of the peoples premiums doubled or tripled to pay for his... Deductibles are sky high for us... Obomunists probably do not have a deductible... Dream on Oassup Rider...you will pay the hard way
So, it's confirmed by the Austin board that Ysswipe us an asshole and Hippy Hollow is not a gay hangout. Check the Austin sandbox. YssWipe is a fraud and a creep. What a suprise. Originally Posted by bambino
Can't you just feel the love for the cum-gobbling golem fucktard in the Austin forum, especially in that Mexican thread it started and then ran away from?
Can't you just feel the love for the cum-gobbling golem fucktard in the Austin forum, especially in that Mexican thread it started and then ran away from?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know more than I need to know about him now. Prolly pretty much ignore him going forward.