SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

Well yes, in America the smart people will always make money off the stupid people (capitalism), hire other smart people to do their taxes, and knows you can make money when the stock market goes up or down.

It's a living hell if you are stupid, not going to lie, I wouldn't even advise vacationing here if one falls into that category. Originally Posted by nwarounder

the smart work hard to succeed, the stupid don't and can't, yet the smart are successful and support the stupid. we call that philanthropy .. you call it welfare. what's the difference? idiot.
what do you think? Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
Those foreigners are right.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2017, 10:11 AM
Well yes, in America the smart people will always make money off the stupid people (capitalism), hire other smart people to do their taxes, and knows you can make money when the stock market goes up or down.

It's a living hell if you are stupid, not going to lie, I wouldn't even advise vacationing here if one falls into that category. Originally Posted by nwarounder
The problem is not capitalism it is crony capitalism.

Cutting services to the poor to give tax breaks to the rich has nothing to do with rewarding hard work.

Yes it is hell to be poor in this country...as these poir ass coal miners are going to find out after Trump cuts their Medicaid!
  • DSK
  • 06-03-2017, 01:16 PM
what do you think? Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
I disagree that all are con men and con women. I ascribe that to the liberals, and a few fakes pretending to be conservatives.
meow, meow, meow! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
independant woman or lesbian ?

Those foreigners are right.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

The problem is not capitalism it is crony capitalism.

Cutting services to the poor to give tax breaks to the rich has nothing to do with rewarding hard work.

Yes it is hell to be poor in this country...as these poir ass coal miners are going to find out after Trump cuts their Medicaid! Originally Posted by WTF
like bailout

I disagree that all are con men and con women. I ascribe that to the liberals, and a few fakes pretending to be conservatives. Originally Posted by DSK

do you own land and used gov. money to build on your land to collect taxes?
ttt

just saw cjohnny54 driving around town ...look like he still don't have his money ... and their is NO O ... INSURANCE ... their no CON/REACH AROUND
You just don't know how corrupt the computer(24) L.E. in this county.
big time money laundering going on

looks the rhino ate cjohnny and had a indigestion and is pooping like crazy.
independant woman or lesbian ? Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
meow
In the process of spying ... congo movie " small gorilla " ... MAC next dual OS to complete with Microsoft ... more for people who tinker with both OS. the web browser

how to setup mobile phone network ... etc and lots of MUSICS / TV Show / Movies.

and these ideas that all I have to do is sit back an make unlimited money
what a RINO ?
ttt

just saw cjohnny54 driving around town ...look like he still don't have his money ... and their is NO O ... INSURANCE ... their no CON/REACH AROUND
what a RINO ? Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
- a horned animal as in the pic above
- Republican In Name Only
- Republicans/Independents Not Overdosed on party kool aid
- kick in the butt
- ugly old guy picking up girls
- Radio Integrated Navigation Outdoors (GPS)
In the process of spying ... congo movie " small gorilla " ... MAC next dual OS to complete with Microsoft ... more for people who tinker with both OS. the web browser

how to setup mobile phone network ... etc and lots of MUSICS / TV Show / Movies.

and these ideas that all I have to do is sit back an make unlimited money Originally Posted by T_H_O_R
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVppxyO6HwQ
to bing home page .
lol