Trumpfs media accounting firm committed fraud

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...VyPl95pvaffkJU

The story says the trumpfs media accounting firm committed fraud. But alleges trumpf media did not.

Funny how everything trumpf touches.
Gets in some kind of trouble. Hmmmmm
Some will understand the many coincidences (snick) since the eighties.
Fools don't know how audit firms work.

The SEC made no allegation of wrongdoing against the Truth Social owner, Trump Media (DJT)

BF Borgers did work for hundreds of companies.

The SEC described this as “massive” fraud taking place between January 2021 and June 2023 that impacted more than 1,500 SEC filings and more than 500 public companies.

This is more of the Media propagandists trying to use headlines to mislead stupid people...

It's obvious who it works on.
With this news, Trump’s poll numbers will top 70%.
Cannot recall if this is thread 1,001 or 11,001 of the TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS series. Anyone know for sure?
Snick
I am not sure that BF Borgers, Trump Media & Technology Group’s independent accounting firm, fraud was known or solicited by Trump’s company. However it is just more proof that birds of a feather flock together. Whether coincidence or culpability, people and businesses associated with Trump seem to be sleazier than most.
I am not sure that BF Borgers, Trump Media & Technology Group’s independent accounting firm, fraud was known or solicited by Trump’s company. However it is just more proof that birds of a feather flock together. Whether coincidence or culpability, people and businesses associated with Trump seem to be sleazier than most. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
More sleazy than the Biden Criminal Influence Peddling Cartel.?

I doubt it.
clickbait nothingburger

from the article ..

Although Trump Media may be the highest profile client of BF Borgers, the firm had 350 clients during this time period subject to SEC rules, according to the agency.

The SEC review only focused on public companies, meaning BF Borgers’ work for Trump Media when it was private was not included.

BF Borgers did not respond to a request for comment.

nothingburger.
Again. Allegedly trump media was not involved.
However it shorely seems everything trumpf touches has had or having lets say. Issues.
With this news, Trump’s poll numbers will top 70%. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump has the Midas Touch, lol.
Again. Allegedly trump media was not involved.
However it shorely seems everything trumpf touches has had or having lets say. Issues. Originally Posted by winn dixie

then allegedly this thread isn't about Trump? yes?
More sleazy than the Biden Criminal Influence Peddling Cartel.?

I doubt it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yep. You’re living in a fantasy world. There has never been any proof of the MAGA’s bullshit claims against the president.

On the other hand. You follow a criminal birdbrain no ,after what.

May take years to get this country back on track, but Trumpism must end.
Yep. You’re living in a fantasy world. There has never been any proof of the MAGA’s bullshit claims against the president.

On the other hand. You follow a criminal birdbrain no ,after what.

May take years to get this country back on track, but Trumpism must end. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what fantasy world are you living in?

asking for a friend

thank you valued poster.