Doubles sessions?

Okay okay guys, I know that a lot of you have chosen to do
sessions with multiple girls at a time. Usually 2 but there are
certain rare occasions when you have a 3rd girl in the mix!

My question for you is...

Do you prefer for the girls to both be on you at the same time?
I.e. one girl sucking and licking on your balls and shaft while the
other one sits on your face... Or you may be suckling on ones titty
and the other one SS you... Or one could be sucking your hard cock
while the other sucks your balls and TUMA you...

OR...!

Do you prefer a little girl on girl action? Do you want to see the girls
interacting sexually before they pounce on you?? Craving that long
hard member? Do you like to watch them kiss or do DATY??

What intrigues you... I want to know!!!!!
  • TheDr
  • 07-21-2014, 10:29 PM
All of the above... next question!
The first perferably. Seeing two ladies kiss together between bells maybe is nice. But if I'm paying that doubles rate I want to be the primary focal point of attention. Not a bystander.......Ill work as a team with the other lady to please another lady.....but in each position I want to be an active participant. Most times ladies who generally aren't bisexual can fake a connection to an extent. Watching girl on girl really does nothing for me. For me the thought of having two women in bed at the same time is to overwhelm each of them sexually......or have them overwhelm me or tag out until I tapout lol.

Most times though........ladys want more creative control during the doubles. So the second option minimizes less actual play time for the guy. They will interact better if they are into each other.....and be less pinicky with more pse requests.

So I like a mix of both......but I want to ultimately be the focal point of attention. Otherwise id just book a singles session......
I'm personally not too into girls... So the doubles session is a lot more of my thing when the guy wants all of the attention on him split between the 2 girls! I'm not opposed to having another woman there of course but I would rather keep our activities seperate lol

Just my opinion!
I have given up on sexually disappointing multiple ladies at once. Nowadays, I just disappoint the ladies one at a time. But if you posted taint the other fucktards could answer your questions more accurately.
I'm not opposed to having another woman there of course but I would rather keep our activities seperate lol

Just my opinion! Originally Posted by Miss Holly Queen

I've heard this same comment before. Sadly it was usually followed by a whole bunch of rules the ladies would have interacting with each other. Which would lend me to just booking a singles session to avoid the shenanigans.

I could not get a double tag team BBBJ. Unless one lady rubbed my member off with a ready made towel and started on her own........kinda killed the fantasy of two girls trading..........

I wanted to go down on one of the ladys while one of the other ladies also went down on her at the same time.......no go there too.

I wanted to kiss one lady then kiss the other. IO wanted to go down on one lady then kiss the other after and during........no go without a nearby towel. Fantasy killed.....

I wanted one lady to lick or suck my balls while the other lady rode on top of me on the edge of the bed. I also wanted to have sex with one lady on top of me.......and then when I was about to cum...the other lady would pull my condom off then swallow. Ladikes tend to get pinicky when stuff include entry into the other ladies vagina.
Mostly all about me. Only exception is if I K9 one while she Daty the other girl.
This whore must not be getting any calls on her trip down here...not surprising since she's fat...
One is bad enough.
This whore must not be getting any calls on her trip down here...not surprising since she's fat... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I haven't looked...Is the ad already posted where they are supposed to place ads?
Fuck you Wakeup. Just cause I'm not a fucking twig doesn't make me fat. Ignorant ass MF.
Heh!
Points taste like chicken?
With Prime Time they taste like fried chicken.
Fuck you Wakeup. Just cause I'm not a fucking twig doesn't make me fat. Ignorant ass MF. Originally Posted by Miss Holly Queen
I gave your first threAD a pass, and didn't comment...be grateful...now waddle along...
  • TheDr
  • 07-22-2014, 06:49 PM
This whore must not be getting any calls on her trip down here...not surprising since she's fat... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ha, kinda harsh, but pretty f**kin' funny!