Address: Farmers Branch
Activities: See Ros
Hair Length and Color: Long Black Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: MM Cs/Ds, 5'5"ish, not fat and not super skinny,
Recommendation: No
Wow bummer dude
Damn that sucks. Thanks for the heads up.

If you're verified with LA, go see Amy or Lovely. Either one should make you forget about that experience.
Interesting..... Grand Opening; Grand Closing! How'd she look though on a scale of 1 - 69?
Damn that sucks. Thanks for the heads up.

If you're verified with LA, go see Amy or Lovely. Either one should make you forget about that experience. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Unfortunately I'm not verified with LA, only sf.
Unfortunately I'm not verified with LA, only sf. Originally Posted by bt0001
You've got to learn who the reviewers are that you can at least partially trust and the ones that are obviously promoting certain studios and/or ladies. The most egregious are really easy to spot. Hope you have better luck next time.

BTW, read RickyG's reviews and take his advice. I don't know him but he seems pretty level headed and tells it like it is. PM me if you want a few other suggestions on who's reviews to believe.
You've got to learn who the reviewers are that you can at least partially trust and the ones that are obviously promoting certain studios and/or ladies. The most egregious are really easy to spot. Hope you have better luck next time.

BTW, read RickyG's reviews and take his advice. I don't know him but he seems pretty level headed and tells it like it is. PM me if you want a few other suggestions on who's reviews to believe. Originally Posted by ntxguy

Thanks bro.. that means a lot. I try my best to be honest and what not. I had to learn what ntxguy said.... because yeah you do have to take some with a grain of salt.
  • slap
  • 08-12-2022, 08:16 PM
Good recon
Thanks for saving the rest of us.

BTW, read RickyG's reviews and take his advice. I don't know him but he seems pretty level headed and tells it like it is. PM me if you want a few other suggestions on who's reviews to believe. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Originally Posted by txcasper
Yes, its my first review but not my first time at a studio. I am still new, but I had such a bad experience with her I had to write a review. I'm not sure if I caught her on a bad day or what, but her attitude was just bad.
Yes, its my first review but not my first time at a studio. I am still new, but I had such a bad experience with her I had to write a review. I'm not sure if I caught her on a bad day or what, but her attitude was just bad. Originally Posted by bt0001
I believe the term they used to use was QUACK!
I’ll weigh in briefly as I know her well and there’s a ton of reviews on her on AmpReviews in the Philly section, including at least one from me. I would suggest some research and perhaps a few more reviews before judgement. Pretty face, full figure. BJ and IOP generally exceptional. Fluent English and a lot of fun to be with. I won’t begin to speculate on the OP’s experience but I know it’s very far from normal with this woman.