Really miss the days of 80qv 125hh and 200hr

I spent 400 hundred for An hour today on a girl from SA. Had a great time and she was one of the cleanest and best looking providers I have ever been with. Had an excellent time but I still feel I got robbed. I really think she had as good of a time as me .
Back in the day. I could of had 5 qv will really hot providers
  • clmc
  • Yesterday, 10:06 PM
Really miss the days of 80qv 125hh and 200hr Originally Posted by pillowlips
Still getting them great rates up North.....js
Share her on the SA / SB thread ! Lol
I feel ya tho... seems like every decent SA girl wants a fortune. Well even the big ugly ones too
The SA girl is already getting worn out. She said she is too busy even at the 400 . Her performance is still amazing but nothing like it was 10 months ago
not to step on Kosti's toes but bbbj FS amps in the falls with stunning 20 something girls still come in under a benjamin and an hr incall with quality agency girls is about $80.and none of this weird house shit like the one in my neighborhood! PSA for the day!of course the bbbj from a hot stripper and a free buffet for a grant was the best but that aint coming back!
It's so simple, as long as "Gents" are willing to pay the high rates they will continue to go higher.
We are OAF. Remember when a $2 bill was called whore money?
I will never pay 400 to a provider I see once a week. I want something different and new for that amount of money. Wanting new pussy is what got me into this hobby