Titty Time! (•)(•)

So, everyone has been asking me for pictures… I'm still healing, but I feel pretty confident about the way they look now.

I'm not sure on the size yet... there is still a little bit of swelling. But I think they are in the neighborhood of large C to small D! Hope y'all love them as much as I do!

I anticipate my doctor giving me the go ahead to return to all normal activities this Wednesday! Really looking forward to it! It's been a long recuperation! Hard to believe I haven't had sex since July 26, the night before surgery. I'm sooooo ready!!!

To all my clients –– thank y'all so much for making this possible for me. It's literally a dream come true!
Nice!!!!
They look great, Ginger! The real question is who gets to be the lucky guy to play with them first?
Wow!!!

They look great, Ginger! The real question is who gets to be the lucky guy to play with them first? Originally Posted by JdeHog
I haven't advertised for full appointments yet because I'm waiting for the doctor to give me clearance on Wednesday… Stay posted!
They are as amazing as your reviews GD!! I love them!!! Can't wait to play with them lol. Oh I have Wednesday off too. Lol
They are as amazing as your reviews GD!! I love them!!! Can't wait to play with them lol. Oh I have Wednesday off too. Lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Well! I have a really good feeling about Wednesday now!
Looks like doc did a great job. Hope those nipples still like to be pinched and rolled.
Thanks everyone! And no watchout, they are super sensitive now! Take it easy on them! Lol
Wow!! Very nice GD!
Wow!!! They are beautiful! Looks like fun time taken to a new level!
Looks great girl!
Thanks everyone! And no watchout, they are super sensitive now! Take it easy on them! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Noted.
And they are spectacular!
  • ndark
  • 09-04-2017, 09:30 PM
As beautiful as every other inch of you!