Coming to a video near you

So I have an interesting experience with a new "provider" a few days ago. I go to her incall and she shows me a dvd that she made of POV blowjobs she has given. There were only three and the guys did the filming with a handheld while she did the work. I of course offer up my cock and promise her I would do a better job than the previous gentlemen. We were performing well and then the battery died, I did not however and finished on her face.

So the questions are;

Providers, would you find any interest in making an anonymous dvd with you gent for a fee?

Hobbiest, would you be willing to perform on dvd knowing that the info could make it out in the public?

I found the experience to be super hot and this particular gal REALLY got off on doing it. The way they were filmed it would be very difficult to know for sure who were the performers.

Personally I have been videoed before by a two night stand and think it was meant for mass distribution so the thought of that does not bother me.
Wouldn't bother me if noone could tell who I was.

Who was the provider man lol secrets aren't allowed here
NAN, WTF kinda question is that?

Hells yeah!
  • Dad
  • 10-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Hobbiest, would you be willing to perform on dvd knowing that the info could make it out in the public? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Heck, we may be performing on hidden cams all these time and may not even know it!

If I know for the fact, would I be willing? No!
Hobbiest, would you be willing to perform on dvd knowing that the info could make it out in the public? Originally Posted by notanewbie
I've already done it a couple of times so I have no problem with it as long as my face isn't shown.

Of course, I have the tapes ...well, with one exception.

Don't do it, you know who you are

Who was the provider man lol secrets aren't allowed here Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Like EA said, who's the provider
"provider", I am pretty sure she does not want the exposure, however, I am going in for the sequel and will talk with her about me doing a review or maybe in Men's lounge.

Daphne, lol. you are a freak so that was easy...and how is that toy collection doing?
Just because she likes videos don't mean she has to do it but I would still like to know who it is.
  • Dad
  • 10-07-2010, 11:06 AM
"provider", I am pretty sure she does not want the exposure, however, I am going in for the sequel and will talk with her about me doing a review or maybe in Men's lounge. Originally Posted by notanewbie
As long as you don't post the video of your fat ass for us to see!
  • anita
  • 10-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Private videos are fine. They are included in my overnight sessions...complimentary lool.
"provider", I am pretty sure she does not want the exposure, however, I am going in for the sequel and will talk with her about me doing a review or maybe in Men's lounge.

Daphne, lol. you are a freak so that was easy...and how. is that toy collection doing? Originally Posted by notanewbie
My minions are getting along splendidly. I now need a toybox. Lol. Wanna come pay them a visit?
  • Trey
  • 10-07-2010, 04:10 PM
NAN, WTF kinda question is that?

Hells yeah! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Hmm may have to work something out with the lovely LD. My girl can put it down would love my own video.

I did it one time as well its fun.
Ooohh daddy, don't get me started.
Next time I'm gonna try to do a split on that d*ck.
Oh now we are talking about doing splits on dicks. How the hell am I gonna get any sleep tonight lol
I now need a toybox. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I thought you were the toy box.
not interested in someone taping me, even without the face, if i dont keep the only copy.

IMHO