Mr. Tennis Guru's Negative Review ~ Amy's .0.02 cents

Mr. Tennis Guru's Negative Review ~ Amy's .0.02 cents

1st Off, Mr. Tennis Guru I applaud your honesty, and thank you for the review.
After all, even bad publicity...is publicity.
It was your perception and opinion of your experience with me.

Now here is where you got it twisted:

1. I am not for everyone! And they are not for me !
2. If you are biased to a certain type of woman, or a spinner lover; I am NOT for you.
3. I am not the chic on the pole, the corner, or serving you lunch... just the way you like it.
I am just me, and that's it. I do me, Amy Style, and no deviations.
4. I advertise my skill, my technique, my signature trick, and yes my personality.
And DELIVERED!

My appearance is not what has got me where I am, and kept me here for 17 years.
In fact, had you bothered to research or even read about who you were going to see,
you would know that all of the above statements.. are ADVERTISED BY ME~!

One point I will address.
39% , NEARLY HALF, of my body, was burned when I was 18.
My upper body consists of 3rd degree burns, I have had 51 surgeries, and many of you do not notice the burns at all.
I have publically stated this in multiple forums & threads.
I am not ugly, and not a Barbie nor a troll!
I am not eye candy. I am me. And I do what I do, exactly AS ADVERTISED!

Your Review its a opinion, &just like asswholes-EVERYONE HAS ONE!
I am a BBW. I have huge tits,
AND THE WETTEST, SLOPPPEST, & DOWNRIGHT NASTIEST Mouth In the South!

You told me that you don't like BBW, after the BCD.
You came to see a provider who is not your type, and knew the stats coming in.
But you still went through with the session. No easy task were you either.

If the roles were reversed, i wouldn't have made the appointment, showed up, stayed,
and sure is hell wouldn't have got a BJ~! You should have passed.
But you "Bought the ticket & Rode the Ride", and you doubted my skill.....at 1st!!!
But...IT IS WHAT IT IS!!
Against all odds, THIS "BIG UGLY WOMAN" STILL MADE YOU NUT!
AND YOU WERE AMAZED! I was AS ADVERTISED!

If, I find out you are biased to spinners before the appointment;
I WILL NOT SEE YOU!!! THAT ALSO IS IN MY ADDS.

Well, that is my 2 cents, atleast you were honest, that is what's up!

Have a lovely night.
Amy Oral, Phd

aka~ BestOralnTexas
I didn't consider his review a negative one.
It is.
How is it you know what he wrote??
its visible on my screen! I can see the review form part, and then theres a comment below by oldman, where he quotes Mr Tennis Guru, and that part was not visible until the quote.
I think she read the part where the idiot quoted a very small part of his ROS which was probably the most negative part of the review.
If he had quoted the whole ROS you might have a different veiwpoint of his review.
I didn't consider his review a negative one. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I think the fact that he said gave her a "no" makes it a negative review regardless of what the ROS says.
I agree with you Amy. It sounds like you did your job as advertised and that you deserved a yes. Or at the least he should have not reviewed you.
I think she read the part where the idiot quoted a very small part of his ROS which was probably the most negative part of the review. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'm not a premium member, so basically all I saw (that mattered) was

"Recommendation: No"

I'm also figuring member oldman posted BCD information in the public part of the thread.

So, in this context, she should be upset.

Then again, the larger ladies have never been a problem with me.
I see your point and her response was very professional and non attacking.
I would have to say this is the best defense of a provider/Client session I have seen.

Also, when members quote portions of ROS/BCD it is visable to those that view the comments. So STOP DOING THAT..........unless you place the comments in private.
I still don't know why he did that. What the hell is someone suppose to think from one sentence out of an entire ros.

And I agree that her response was an impressive one Some should take a lesson. It is every bit as professional as GINAXXX. I love that handle lmao
Regardless of how the Provider got the info, she does give a very commendable answer to a "negative" review.

She is who she is. And she does what she does.

I think the originol reviewer's "no" was more to the fact that he would choose not to see her again. Just not his type.
I have seen a provider at one time on numerous times that was not my type at first but I had a fantastic time with her every time until she moved away. I think all of us try a provider that is not quite our type in hopes that it may turn out to be like what I experienced.

Also I think all reviews are biased to a degree.