BP girls up sell

• Cosyg
  • 04-25-2016, 02:31 PM
Is it common for BP girls up sell as soon as they knew you're in the parking lot? How do you guys handle them?
Tell them you're gonna run to the ATM...in Chicago. "Call you as soon as I get back."
  • grean
  • 04-25-2016, 03:48 PM
Tell her she gotta tell her pimp in the next room first so he knows how much more he needs to collect from her.
  • grean
  • 04-25-2016, 03:53 PM
Ask to see their badge and handcuffs.
Ask to see their badge and handcuffs. Originally Posted by grean
Kinky
I've only had 2 BP upsells....one wanted $20 extra for a CBJ...I had her show me a sample of her skills before I paid....the other wanted extra $20 for a footjob...its was pretty decent, though.
  • Cosyg
  • 04-26-2016, 10:34 AM
What recourse do you guys used to get back at them for wasting your time? 30 minutes to get to her motel then 15 more minutes in the parking lot negotiating.
What recourse do you guys used to get back at them for wasting your time? 30 minutes to get to her motel then 15 more minutes in the parking lot negotiating. Originally Posted by icup09
The fuck? That's a really bad mindset if you feel you need to 'get back' at hooker for anything. Self-alerting yourself here.
I bet the word "force" is used heavily in his vocabulary
Walk the fuck away, man...

I am not hating on BP, because I've used it before and sometimes take a look just to see if there's anything worth checking out. Either way, while you can "hope for the best," this is exactly the type of shit you should expect going in. At that point, you either agree to the upsell or bounce...

Don't take any of this shit personal. It is way more trouble than it is worth.
  • BLM69
  • 04-26-2016, 12:54 PM
The fuck? That's a really bad mindset if you feel you need to 'get back' at hooker for anything. Self-alerting yourself here. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
We tricks don't ever get back at hookers, we just bend over at take up the rear for time wasted, bad service, being assulted and robbed by pimps, we love it!

Speak for yourself guys, what comes around, goes around in life including the hobby. The guy posting had a valid question.

A few examples on what to do, hooker wasted your time in parking lot, waste hers on a few future outcalls, hooker gave you bad service, write a review sharing your bad experience and don't sugar coated, hooker set you up to get beaten and/or robbed, I plead the The Fifth Amendment
  • Cosyg
  • 04-26-2016, 01:03 PM
I'm ain't gonna do any forceful things. Would it be too mean to schedule another appointment and just not show up? Beat them with similar tactic
BLM...

No one said shit about getting beaten up or robbed. The question was about the "upsell". The reason I replied as I did, and I'm sure the same might go for the two above me, is because some people are so crazy they might go "too far" over even the slightest perceived offense. You realize there are some deranged ass people here, correct?

I'm inclined to believe that a lot of the girls upsell and provide bad service because they think that's how it is supposed to be. Many of the ones here are different. It is decidedly more "service" oriented in our "community".

I would agree that you should write a bad review and include that information. Would I waste my time setting up fake appointments, or any other childish bullshit, to "even the score"? Hell no. On to the next one...
I've only had 2 BP upsells....one wanted $20 extra for a CBJ...I had her show me a sample of her skills before I paid....the other wanted extra $20 for a footjob...its was pretty decent, though. Originally Posted by tornado82
Wait, did you say you got upcharged for CBJ?