Students did not yell racists slurs

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/in...Ito?li=BBnbcA1

Kudos for reporting the truth!

Kids exonerated!
nathen approached the kids! [He still thinks he served in Vietnam]
These same kids bought hope hats a few years ago similar to the maga hats they wore a few weeks ago.
of course they did no wrong, as we all knew

the left always transfers what would have been their own actions onto everyone else and always assumes whites and conservatives are wrong or hateful, when the fact they have been raised conservative implies and reflects otherwise, and that people of color are put upon.... instead of treating all people alike

and still the article falls back on the tired mantra of "diversity" of color

the investigation and fact gathering has to be in preparation of filing lawsuits
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2019, 04:28 PM
Omg...you mean we are all going to start waiting for the truth before posting some me first crap!

Does that include you two?

Kids exonerated!
These same kids bought hope hats a few years ago similar to the maga hats they wore a few weeks ago. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I cant believe you are slandering a Native American veteran who served during the Vietnam era.

Kids exonerated!
These same kids bought hope hats a few years ago similar to the maga hats they wore a few weeks ago. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Still doesn't explain why the chaperones didn't remove them from a bad situation .
Only ones with a permit were the native Americans..
Did they pass out the MAGNA hats at the rally with a Vote Trump 2020 card?
Still doesn't explain why the chaperones didn't remove them from a bad situation .
Only ones with a permit were the native Americans.. Originally Posted by bamscram
you don't need a permit to wait for a bus

and a permit shouldn't allow you to lie about and/or verbally assault kids
you don't need a permit to wait for a bus

and a permit shouldn't allow you to lie about and/or verbally assault kids Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Otherwise you canno't answer the questions. Did you ride the short bus?
The native Americans did not verbally assault them the other faction did, it has been proven over and over..
The native Americans did not verbally assault them the other faction did, it has been proven over and over..
Originally Posted by bamscram
Can't imagine where you had your head during the lame-stream media interviews wherein Phillips slandered and maligned the students as being menacing aggressors which caused him to fear for his physical well-being, i.e., verbally assaulted them.
Can't imagine where you had your head during the lame-stream media interviews wherein Phillips slandered and maligned the students as being menacing aggressors which caused him to fear for his physical well-being, i.e., verbally assaulted them. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Strange you turned against a fellow Vietnam vet. You guys really had it bad.
  • oeb11
  • 02-13-2019, 05:05 PM
Omg...you mean we are all going to start waiting for the truth before posting some me first crap!

Does that include you two? Originally Posted by WTF

How about WTF and bamscram, SC, and TM ?????????
Facts - not "feelings"!!!
Strange you turned against a fellow Vietnam vet. You guys really had it bad. Originally Posted by bamscram
Pvt Philips enlisted as a private. After four years of less than honorable service, Philips was discharged as a private. Philips lied about serving in Vietnam when the truth is he barely got out of Nebraska. It's not at all strange that you'd defend a Stolen Valor POS like Philips who did verbally attack the students in lame-stream media interviews.
These youngsters did nothing wrong. Ol nat was the one who approached Them banging on his tom tom. He has been proven to be a liar time and time again. Although he is still a media darling? smh
I do not give a shit what race ol nat is. He served in the Marine reserve and never left the Continent! He mislead media and others by claiming he was a war vet! Liar! During his time he went awol several times and left the armed forces at the same rank as when he entered. Resulting in a " Discharge"! This is totally different than most that get a honarably discharged.
Yet ol nat can be counted on to pop up just when the media is starved for a story.
Pvt Philips enlisted as a private. After four years of less than honorable service, Philips was discharged as a private. Philips lied about serving in Vietnam when the truth is he barely got out of Nebraska. It's not at all strange that you'd defend a Stolen Valor POS like Philips who did verbally attack the students in lame-stream media interviews. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you saying that Philips served and was honorably discharged but didn’t meet your standards, therefore is a “Stolen Valor piece of shit?”

You’re now entering full bonafide IBH meltdown territory.

Hell of a day.
The native Americans did not verbally assault them the other faction did, it has been proven over and over.. Originally Posted by bamscram
the indian lied & threatened them with his invasion

the black Hebrews who also had a permit I think verbally assaulted them

keep up pleaser
Are you saying that Philips served and was honorably discharged but didn’t meet your standards, therefore is a “Stolen Valor piece of shit?”

You’re now entering full bonafide IBH meltdown territory.

Hell of a day.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Philips did not receive and "honorable discharge"; hence, he didn't meet the Corps' standards. Your hastiness to defend another lib-retard creep left you completely ill prepared to handle the known facts of this case. Philips is a Stolen Valor POS.