I challenge any fucktard libtard to a debate.

Let’s go removed

Facts only.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2019, 12:26 PM
I'm not a fucktard liberal but why would anyone want to debate a brain dead Jim Jones disciple....such as yourself?

What you really wanna do is hurl insults behind a keyboard. Real tought guy. You can not even tell the truth about your intentions....so add liar to your resume.
I'm not a fucktard liberal but why would anyone want to debate a brain dead Jim Jones disciple....such as yourself?

What you really wanna do is hurl insults behind a keyboard. Real tought guy. You can not even tell the truth about your intentions....so add liar to your resume. Originally Posted by WTF
Like you have a lot of room to talk keyboard bully
Let’s go removed

Facts only. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
I thought that is what we were doing.
  • oeb11
  • 02-14-2019, 12:39 PM
Debate - Ok
Topic - Moderator - Debate Rules????
Perhaps it is to start with no name calling!
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2019, 12:44 PM
Like you have a lot of room to talk keyboard bully Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I respond to intelligent posts in kind....as I do with bullies and assholes.

I feel like half the time I respond to some thread by the right, I'm responding to a closeted gay guy. They have no point or linear thought....they just want to be heard.

Just look at the OP ....this thread is ridiculous.
Debate - Ok
Perhaps it is to start with no name calling! Originally Posted by oeb11
Excellent suggestion!!

Of course, I've already been referred to as a "fucktard libtard" and a pussy so the OP is not off to a good start.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2019, 12:52 PM
Debate - Ok
Perhaps it is to start with no name calling! Originally Posted by oeb11
Good debate topic right there.

Especially since the OP forgot to include one in his post!
Sometimes when I fart my balls hit me in my stomach and I'm sad.
I’m still waiting.... anybody have anything ?? Let’s do this. What do you have ??
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2019, 02:13 PM
I’m still waiting.... anybody have anything ?? Let’s do this. What do you have ?? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
What government entity is most responsible for the current 22 trillion dollar debt?

Is it SS or Medicare of Defense Spending.
What government entity is most responsible for the current 22 trillion dollar debt?

Is it SS or Medicare of Defense Spending. Originally Posted by WTF
Green deal will get us out of debt... China is sooooo happy about the Green Deal. Now they can start collecting. That’s how we pay the debt down.

Is it SS or Medicare of Defense Spending. Originally Posted by WTF
https://www.thebalance.com/who-owns-...l-debt-3306124

It is SS I posted a link...but you didn't get you head out of the sand to look!!
You're not worried about SS...because it won't be insolvent for a number of years just like Medicare!!
It's called running out of other peoples money!!
Soon the interest paid on the debt will surpass military spending...yet the debt will continue to climb out of sight...just paying the interest!!
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-g...-decade-2018-9
The Gumment answer...SPEND MORE!! TAX MORE!!
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2019, 03:38 PM
Green deal will get us out of debt... China is sooooo happy about the Green Deal. Now they can start collecting. That’s how we pay the debt down. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
I do not know enough about the green deal to debate it. My guess is you know even less.

Let's stick to the 22 trillion dollar debt and find out where it came from so maybe we can. Might need to find the problem before trying to fix it.

Would you agree with that Dickey?
I do not know enough about the green deal to debate it. My guess is you know even less.
Originally Posted by WTF
Just read it...you can read correct.
The Dems in the senate don't want any part of the completely ridiculous nonsense...nor doesn't the "leader" of the house.
That should hopefully signal the end of the left wing loons crazy communist idea!!
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/14/polit...own/index.html
NOTHING TO DEBATE...COMPLETE NONSENSE!!
Pick out a few good point if you can find ANY!!
https://www.gp.org/gnd_full