TRUMP DECLARES NATIONAL EMERGENCY

BIG T HAS SOME BIG BALLS. !!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

MT RUSHMORE
Pelosi got so angry her old nasty cunt pussy exploded
Exactly what I've been saying for the last 3 years!

BIG T HAS SOME BIG BALLS. !!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

MT RUSHMORE Originally Posted by Dickey9090
i dont think this is going to work out as well as you think
List of some national emergencies declared by Presidents in last recent decades.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/list...ry?id=60294693
i dont think this is going to work out as well as you think Originally Posted by themystic
The negatives far outweigh the positives for Trump on his declaring a national emergency.
The negatives far outweigh the positives for Trump on his declaring a national emergency. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
He is solupporting our troops at the border. Very smart move
Brilliant I say
He is solupporting our troops at the border. Very smart move
Brilliant I say Originally Posted by Dickey9090
We'll see how the voters react to this. I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to analyze his actions fairly. To people like you and Ellen, Trump can do no wrong. The majority of voters disagreed with you in the mid-term elections.
We'll see how the voters react to this. I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to analyze his actions fairly. To people like you and Ellen, Trump can do no wrong. The majority of voters disagreed with you in the mid-term elections. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yes sir. That’s the past let’s move to 2020
There will be no more voter interference. Ie media newspapers
Etc.
They will vote out these communists.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 11:36 AM
We'll see how the voters react to this. I wouldn't expect a Trump supporter to analyze his actions fairly. To people like you and Ellen, Trump can do no wrong. The majority of voters disagreed with you in the mid-term elections. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Trump could shit diarrhea down their throat and they'd thank him for the mouthwash.

I'm actually impressed the hold he has on these people.
That's disgusting. Sounds like you are envious of Big T's big balls - as well you should be.

Trump could shit diarrhea down their throat and they'd thank him for the mouthwash.

I'm actually impressed the hold he has on these people. Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2019, 11:42 AM
That's disgusting. Sounds like you are envious of Big T's big balls - as well you should be. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Stormy said Trumps nuts were little
Stormy said Trumps nuts were little Originally Posted by WTF
You can’t afford Stormy
That's disgusting. Sounds like you are envious of Big T's big balls - as well you should be. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Mt Rushmore

Mystic I thank yuh so much for your idea.
Build baby build!!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha