Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: https://backpage.com.buffalo.listcra...t/30023463/Vee
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Off Clinton near Bailey
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark with Red highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Had pump boots on so heights hard to tell shes tall, some B's, her own artwork in various locations. Sexy from head to boots lol, nice big booty, really cute face sexy lips. She wore skin tight dress sexxy.
Recommendation: Yes
Thinks ya done fucked jt up by posti g them rates! So.e jj.my white knight will have her golden pussy upcharging in no time. Btw shoulda CIP!!!
Good review

Hope to see tomorrow, will review-
Simply a spectacular time. Review to follow over weekend
  • Bter9
  • 03-06-2019, 01:01 PM
I texted her...she called me but I couldn’t answer...I called her back a few minutes later and as soon as I said hello she hung up on me and did not answer my return call or reply to my text .....WTF
Nice review
I texted her...she called me but I couldn’t answer...I called her back a few minutes later and as soon as I said hello she hung up on me and did not answer my return call or reply to my text .....WTF Originally Posted by Bter9
Try again think she is only here another day or so. She might hang up again but if u do get to see her u won't forget the experience
  • Bter9
  • 03-07-2019, 04:34 AM

Try again think she is only here another day or so. She might hang up again but if u do get to see her u won't forget the experience Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Thanks Tiny but I’ll pass on that attitude.
I was supposed to see Mon. morning at 8, we set up Sun night. She finally got back to me at 12:30 saying that she overslept. Had a few texts trying to come up with a plan b but then she stopped responding.

Where is she from?
Carolina s I believe with friends or family here