Encounter: K&B fun

User ID: -
Date: 13 AUG
Name: She said it, but her accent, mask, and my poor hearing didn’t catch it.
Phone: 210-369-9257
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 8814 Broadway
Activities: FBSM, HJ, FIV, BBBJ, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’ tall and very slim build Asian lady on her 40’s or so. She wore a white fitting dress that resembled school girl/flight attendant.
Recommendation: Yes
what did the name sound like?
Sounds like Julie based on the
physical and service description
with the exception of the scar.
Julie is much taller. By the activities and description, it sounds like Suki. I saw Yumi a few days ago. She is back and you can’t miss those big beautiful titties. Yeah, it’s Suki.
+1 YT
OK, Yumi sounds interesting. She is now officially on my todo list.
Excellent review on Suki Cleaverboy!

@Squirt1 your profile name just killed me.

@ Yellow Taco +1
Is K&B the closest massage to Alamo Heights now? Any other ones to try near Broadway and nacodocges. And any of them L3? I’m new to the area and it seems like a lot of places are closed.
Do not go to the place on sunset and Broadway !
K&B is the best in that area but randomly closes a little earlier than there usual 9pm. Only one girl working. Julie and Suki went MIA. There seems to be a staffing problem in in general in San Antonio after Sept 1. Many places only running one girl.

+1 on the place at Sunset and Broadway. Huge rip off.

There is also DT on Naco at 410 but she’s older and not that attractive. The is also Chi on Sam Pedro but again she is older.
K&B aka Kibbles & Bits has been closing on Sunday’s or closing early as Yuma has been solo for awhile.

So highly recommend you call first or do a drive by if in the area.

Yumi is yummy!

SF
Wow! Yumi was yummy. Saw another girl that was tall and thin with a beautiful face and huge smile.
Why not the place on sunset?
I reviewed it total up sell
Haven’t been there in a couple months but there was a gal with beautiful bust named Lucy that I really liked.