Another day in the life of the AoA

It looks like a typical day for the AoA (Assholes of America)
Another day of lying and pushing the corrosive narrative of their anti-American fervor.
They would rather see America fall so at that least they could blame others.
They long for a home where the traitors like Flynn, the murderers like Rittenhouse, and the lying cowards like Trump and his loyal ilk have a place of honor.
A place they can still have incestuous sex, worship the devil, and perform human sacrifices.

As a last chance before eradication of the subspecies, we will offer them Mississippi, Alabama, and a small portion of North central North Dakota.
Those that resist will...face penalties.

Here is a riddle.
What do you have when you have Trumpys packed 100 feet deep on the bottom of the Marianas Trench?

Not enough trench.

Points and comments welcome.
Your commitment to stupidity is impressive.
Lube up, munchy.

Your commitment to stupidity is impressive. Originally Posted by bambino

You should know
TDS in full display.

I guess the OP resorted to posting this tripe because his throat support peacock died.
You should know Originally Posted by VitaMan
I do know one when I see one. You’re another fine example.
Let the Jerkle Circ begin!!!
It looks like a typical day for the AoA (Assholes of America)
Another day of lying and pushing the corrosive narrative of their anti-American fervor.
They would rather see America fall so at that least they could blame others.
They long for a home where the traitors like Flynn, the murderers like Rittenhouse, and the lying cowards like Trump and his loyal ilk have a place of honor.
A place they can still have incestuous sex, worship the devil, and perform human sacrifices.

As a last chance before eradication of the subspecies, we will offer them Mississippi, Alabama, and a small portion of North central North Dakota.
Those that resist will...face penalties.

Here is a riddle.
What do you have when you have Trumpys packed 100 feet deep on the bottom of the Marianas Trench?

Not enough trench.

Points and comments welcome.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
You just described every Liberal in America, lol.
When was the sentencing and which institution are you currently a resident of?.
You just described every Liberal in America, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I’m astounded you read that much in one sitting.
eye thought this thread was about Alexandria...

I’m astounded you read that much in one sitting. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We’re not surprised you read anything at all.
I’m astounded you read that much in one sitting. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
With all the Liberals in here posting the same crap over and over it wasn't a hard conclusion to make.