Democrats: "Thanks for your service, you dumb fcuks."

Biden admin confirms talks about using Veterans Affairs resources to treat migrants at southern border

One of my boys here in Dallas had to wait two fucking years to get surgery to correct a limp caused by some unremoved shrapnel from an IED... 2 fcuking years.
And how much military billions did Trump waste on a wall that is mostly falling down?
And how much military billions did Trump waste on a wall that is mostly falling down? Originally Posted by royamcr
You're such an ignoramus you don't know the difference between the Military and the VA.

If you're that stupid, maybe you shouldn't advertise it by commenting.
You're such an ignoramus you don't know the difference between the Military and the VA.

If you're that stupid, maybe you shouldn't advertise it by commenting. Originally Posted by texassapper
It is 200billion of the Military budget dumbfuck.
It is 200billion of the Military budget dumbfuck. Originally Posted by royamcr
The Department of Veterans Affairs is separate from the Department of Defense, numbnuts. But thanks for showing everyone what a dumbass you are.
Trumps changes to Tricare were actually really good, especially the going out of network stuff. Lots of lip service given to the subject by former administrations but they actually did nothing, at least nothing noticeable to the end user.

That’s hearsay, but from people who would know. I went on the Mrs’s a decade ago. No waiting, no referrals, no bullshit, unlike what veterans without options gotta put up with. Doesn’t surprise me at all that Biden would take from vets in favor of illegal invaders.
It is 200billion of the Military budget dumbfuck. Originally Posted by royamcr
Bullshit, The wall would cost somewhere around 5.6 Billion and the Democrats wouldn't allow it to be approved. Now we have an overwhelming number of migrants from Mexico swarming the country and that's costing 200 Billion. Stupid Democrats can't run a Country , State or City without fucking things up.
... "Elections Have Consequences"...

### Salty
And how much military billions did Trump waste on a wall that is mostly falling down? Originally Posted by royamcr
I think Lincoln (a great republican) had you in mind in he said, If everyone around believes you are a fool, remain silent...or remove all doubt.